Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Florida State QB DeAndre Johnson hits Woman VIDEO

SiCkSoULjA

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13211291/florida-state-seminoles-qb-deandre-johnson-seen-striking-woman-surveillance-video

DeAndre Johnson dismissed from the team after striking woman. Hearing about it I thought it was a Ray Rice situation but that clearly didn't happen. He should be suspended yes but dismissed? Really imo he should be justified to defend himself. Did he over react absolutely but these woman shouldn't be able to hit people and don't expect retaliation.

I understand this could steaming over from Jamies Winston which is wrong.

**** won't be running her mouth in a bar again.

If I had a dollar for every stuck up **** at a crowded bar that wouldn't ****ing move to let me get a drink, I would be one rich man. Looked like she was "standing her ground" and the dude got a little upset when she hit him.

He's allowed to defend himself of course, but he obviously wasn't in any kind of danger. The punch she threw at him obviously did precisely zero and hardly even landed. I think him being kicked off is too much though.

And yeah, if you assault someone, regardless of gender, you should be prepared for someone to fight back.

He's allowed to defend himself of course, but he obviously wasn't in any kind of danger. She punch she threw at him obviously did precisely zero and hardly even landed.

Additionally, certainly looked like he initiated the confrontation by bumping into her and then escalated by grabbing her arms prior to her throwing the "punch."

He's allowed to defend himself of course, but he obviously wasn't in any kind of danger. The punch she threw at him obviously did precisely zero and hardly even landed. I think him being kicked off is too much though.

And yeah, if you assault someone, regardless of gender, you should be prepared for someone to fight back.

You should probably learn something about throwing a punch before making the statement, "He wasn't in any kind of danger."

You should probably learn something about throwing a punch before making the statement, "He wasn't in any kind of danger."

Meaning what exactly? She gave him a drunken, glancing blow that had no visible impact on him. He didn't look concerned or even angered by it...mostly annoyed.

Additionally, certainly looked like he initiated the confrontation by bumping into her and then escalated by grabbing her arms prior to her throwing the "punch."

Looked like she iniated it to me. Hes trying to get to the bar. And she starts boxing him out, and throws an ass jab back at him, then turns to confront him.

She also turns with a fist alredy ****ed.

Oh. There certainly seem to be more people than just the OP defending this guy. Guess I miscalculated on how one sided I expected the argument to be.

Guy's a loser. Deserved to be kicked off the team. And hopefully charges will be filed as well if they haven't already been.

Oh. There certainly seem to be more people than just the OP defending this guy. Guess I miscalculated on how one sided I expected the argument to be.

Guy's a loser. Deserved to be kicked off the team. And hopefully charges will be filed as well if they haven't already been.

Should charges be filed against her too? She was the first to punch.

Looked like she iniated it to me. Hes trying to get to the bar. And she starts boxing him out, and throws an ass jab back at him, then turns to confront him.

I dunno, if someone is basically trying to climb over top of me I'm probably not going to be the most polite bar neighbor. Personal space and such.

So what does that make the female that started the whole altercation?

Sure. But he grabbed ahold of her arms. IMO has a better case for self defense than him.

But did you see why he grabbed her arms? She had her fist ****ed back like she was about to punch him.

Look, I'm not saying the way he reacted was fully justified. As I said a bit earlier in the thread, she gave him a stupid little glancing blow that did nothing to him and he came back and round housed her. But at the same time it really looked like she was the aggressor in every facet up until that point.

1329407151835075942.gif

He has her arm and pulls her.  I don't know what kind of men some of you are, maybe you're more dedicated to nonviolence than I am, but if someone grabs me during an unfriendly discussion they have started a fight.  What is this "first punch" nonsense I'm reading?  As if only a punch qualifies.  That's absurd.  The moment a person lays hands on another during a disagreement the "but they hit me!" excuse is out the window. 

There is no reason for him to touch her at all let alone grab her and pull.  It's incredibly threatening especially when a Div I football player does it to a woman.  He deserves to be kicked off the team and deserves whatever legal punish should come with this. 

But did you see why he grabbed her arms? She had her fist ****ed back like she was about to punch him.

Look, I'm not saying the way he reacted was fully justified. As I said a bit earlier in the thread, she gave him a stupid little glancing blow that did nothing to him and he came back and round housed her. But at the same time it really looked like she was the aggressor in every facet up until that point.

Yeah maybe. Re-watched the video and got the sense there was probably more to it beforehand that wasn't shown.

I dunno, if someone is basically trying to climb over top of me I'm probably not going to be the most polite bar neighbor. Personal space and such.

It is a crowded bar. Youre going to get touched by people you dont know. Looks like he says something to the girl on the left and she slides out of the way.

The blonde then starts expanding her area of personal space. Shes obviously drunk. Bad decisions by both of them.

He has her arm and pulls her.  I don't know what kind of men some of you are, maybe you're more dedicated to nonviolence than I am, but if someone grabs me during an unfriendly discussion they have started a fight.  The moment you lay hands on someone during a disagreement you can no longer use the "but they hit me!" excuse.  This idiot put his hands on a woman and when she lashed out as a result of his actions, he decked her. 

Video is cut and doesn't show her with her fist clinched back before he touches her.

He has her arm and pulls her.  I don't know what kind of men some of you are, maybe you're more dedicated to nonviolence than I am, but if someone grabs me during an unfriendly discussion they have started a fight.  What is this "first punch" nonsense I'm reading?  Ridiculous.  The moment you lay hands on someone during a disagreement you can no longer use the "but they hit me!" excuse.  There is no reason for him to touch her at all let alone grab her and pull. 

That's true, but also remember that she turns around and puts her fist up like she's going to punch him. At that point is when he puts his hands on her arms. He didn't randomly do it.

Archived