Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stubhub Club Level Standing Tickets

kevinshook

Hey All,

Does anyone know when the Stubhub Club Level Standing tickets will be on sale for the 2015 season?  This is where I've watched the games for the past 2 seasons, and am really looking forward to a picking up some for this season.  Seems like this is the only section that is not on sale yet.

HTTR.

~Kevin

Hey All,

Does anyone know when the Stubhub Club Level Standing tickets will be on sale for the 2015 season?  This is where I've watched the games for the past 2 seasons, and am really looking forward to a picking up some for this season.  Seems like this is the only section that is not on sale yet.

HTTR.

~Kevin

I thought that section was being removed.

Yep, they took them out this year. Bruce said people complained the Club level was too crowded.

And all of three years ago the team claimed the party decks would relieve congestion and better the fan experience for all. "too crowded" is even funnier considering the party decks reduced seating capacity. 

And all of three years ago the team claimed the party decks would relieve congestion and better the fan experience for all. "too crowded" is even funnier considering the party decks reduced seating capacity. 

The funnier thing to me is they couldn't sell tickets, but added cheap party deck seats.  So I am going to dilute my ability to sell a seat, by selling a cheaper entrance to the game.  You do that kind of stuff when you SELL ALL OF YOUR SEATS.  Not when you CAN'T SELL YOUR SEATS.

Even though they removed two rows of seats for each "standing row," didn't they sell the SROs as if the seats still existed, and thus had the potential of people standing directly in front of/behind another person on the same "row?"  So that actually didn't decrease the capacity, which was stupid.

You or Mark would probably know better than anyone who was allowed entrance to the club when the place first opened in '97. At 15K the club was always too big to begin with.  But the addition of the Dream Seats, Tailgate Club, TD Club, and last year letting some UL folks in have exacerbated the crowding issues.

Even though they removed two rows of seats for each "standing row," didn't they sell the SROs as if the seats still existed, and thus had the potential of people standing directly in front of/behind another person on the same "row?"  So that actually didn't decrease the capacity, which was stupid.

You or Mark would probably know better than anyone who was allowed entrance to the club when the place first opened in '97. At 15K the club was always too big to begin with.  But the addition of the Dream Seats, Tailgate Club, TD Club, and last year letting some UL folks in have exacerbated the crowding issues.

Correct.  Each actual row in the party deck had an odd number "row" and and even number "row" assigned to it.  If you had an even number, you were in front.  If you had an odd number, you had to stand directly behind those with an even number.  I would always get an even number row, and had a blast for the past couple seasons.  The energy in this section was great.  Really sad to see these go.

The funnier thing to me is they couldn't sell tickets, but added cheap party deck seats.  So I am going to dilute my ability to sell a seat, by selling a cheaper entrance to the game.  You do that kind of stuff when you SELL ALL OF YOUR SEATS.  Not when you CAN'T SELL YOUR SEATS.

Ummm......Skins games have been sold out for pretty much ever.  That's why there is a wait list to get tickets.  Haven't you heard?

Not necessarily. Skins were trying to attract fans at a lower price point who could not ordinarily afford $100 plus tickets. Seats were not selling any way at the regular prices; so they removed the seats and sold STO seats at a lower cost. I don't fault the effort. The bottom line is that until the Redskins start winning consistently, the bandwagon fans will prefer to sit comfortably in their couches at home in front of the HDTVs.

Archived