Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

MEANDWARF

You are all very welcome for our moving out and onto bigger things back in 1776.  :D.

If we hadn't 'lost you' over that 'trifling' misunderstanding over tea and what not :P; you wouldn't now be the great Country you are. 

Sincerely, 

Your closest allies who still love you all dearly. 

Hail. 

You are all very welcome for our moving out and onto bigger things back in 1776.  :D.

If we hadn't 'lost you' over that 'trifling' misunderstanding over tea and what not :P; you wouldn't now be the great Country you are. 

Sincerely, 

Your closest allies who still love you all dearly. 

Hail. 

And to think when people say UK they still say it with pride... only they mean University of Kansas ;)

Glad to have England as an ally and brother.

Happy Birthday USA! Every year is a chance to get better and celebrate what we have.

Happy 4th of July, celebrate it but don't just take it for granted. This is a great country, get out there and do something to make it greater.

And as an aside vis-a-vis the UK and all they've done for us, Google Tizard Mission. They have been and remain our one true ally and friend.

If anyone has a few minutes to listen to Josh Groban's remake of Simon & Garfunkel's "America" (or the original, for that matter)...I'm on my phone & can't link, sorry. It's on "Live from the Greek ". Absolutely amazing, shivers & a lotta onions :)

I'm making super sonic spaghetti sauce today, LOL

America rules Great Britain drools

Happy 4th all you gun loving, ranch dressing eating, jort wearing muricans! Now go blow **** up with Imported Chinese munitions

:lol:.

One day, me, you and big Jumbo are going drinking and it's gonna' be a last man standing night. 

Honestly not sure who I'd back. 

Hail. 

In that scenario, I suspect we would spend a couple of trillion actually and fly the best graffiti artists in the US up to the Moon... perhaps as many as 10,000 of them to spray paint the surface Red, White, and Blue.

Actually no, we'd leave one 2 * 2 spot bare and in that lone circle of barren white we would stick a Chinese Flag, but the rest of the Moon would fly the colors. 

(We'd probably borrow from China to fund the venture)

Archived