Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeSean Jackson Reality Show 'DeSean Jackson Home Team' Premieres At 10 p.m. June 30 on BET

Boss_Hogg

http://www.bet.com/shows/desean-jackson-home-team/news/2015/06/about-desean-jackson-home-team.html

The DeSean Jackson Project is a docu-series that follows the life of NFL player, music artist, film producer, fashion label owner, music producer and label owner DeSean Jackson. This Washington Redskins wide receiver is literally at the top of his game as one of the most talked about and watched players in the NFL today. While being watched is a great thing, it means eyes are always on him — waiting for him to score touchdowns or drop the ball off the field.

Even though he has the money and fame, DeSean’s life is actually run by a core group of women, including his “momager” Gayle, his sister and as-Sis-tant A’Dreea, his publicist Denise and his new girlfriend, Kayla. This group of dynamic and colorful women are determined to keep DeSean on the straight and narrow, which is something that he desperately needs. With childhood friends and the lures of success pulling him in one direction, it is his family that ultimately makes all the difference in ensuring that DeSean stays on top.

~ BET

...more terrible reality TV...

I'm black and I still hate BET more than anything in the world

"more than anything in the world"...Bruh, that's some deep ****!

HTTR!

Yep. And we'll all be watching lol...

I'll probably try and catch an episode but I'm really not into reality TV.  I think they all suck!

HTTR!

I looked up the production company for this show, since they are primarily responsible for writing the scripts for the unscripted shows.  Notably, almost none of their shows seem to get renewed:

Iceberg Hunters

Family Trade

Tequila Sisters

Deion's Family Playbook

Ceelo Green's The Good Life

Way Out West

(link)

If this show is dropping in June, they probably stopped the serious filming in March.  They may do some more shots to make it appear current, but I'm not worried about DJ being consumed by the show, other than by publicity - which should be mostly over at the end of the month.

Nothing on B.E.T. appeals to me. NOTHING! And I'm SOOOO sick and tired of "reality" TV. I remember when the History Channel actually aired shows that were relevant to history. Luckily they have created H2, which actually does air good programming. Although lately I've noticed some of History Channel's reality TV leaking to H2. :(

While I love DJax, I doubt I'll watch his reality show. I'll just watch the reality unfold on the field this season. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived