Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

TK

For Immediate Release

May 28, 2015

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Redskins signed the following free agent:

CB Trey Wolfe

The Redskins signed the following college free agent:

CB Tajh Hasson

Please Golston & Paulsen next,please!!!!

I think Goldston might be brought in for camp, but the chances are that he's not going to survive. They've added a lot along the DL, so he's got an up hill battle.

Paulsen ... The question there is who replaced him. Of all the good moved SM has made, I still think the TE group is lacking. Reed is a good reliever, but couldn't block my 4 foot 10 inch sister. Niles is a reasonable receiving TE backup, but that's it. Paulsen is the best blocker, but he's not that good, or wasn't last year.

Part of that, though, might have been scheme. And maybe with a recommitment to the run game, he'd be ok.

But if the try and run a lot with Reed and Niles out there, I would question if Gruden learned anything.

Cornerback Tajh Hasson (6-0 1/8, 198) ran the 40 in 4.46 and 4.49 seconds. He had a 37 1/2-inch vertical and 10-foot-9 broad jump. He did the short shuttle in 4.35 seconds and the three-cone in 7.25 seconds. He performed 21 strength lifts. Hasson had a very good workout and might have earned his way into being a low-round draft choice in the 2015 NFL Draft.

From Optimumscouting

10)  CB Tajh Hasson, UNLV
He might be the least recognized name on this list, but Tajh Hasson is sure to interest NFL teams. With bigger corners being so in vogue, someone will take a chance on the UNLV cover man. He is listed at just under 200 pounds, and stands a tall 6’1”. For a corner that doesn’t come from a major program, Hasson possess some highly sought after corner traits. His eye level really stands out when playing in off-man coverage, and he works well to redirect receivers. It would be nice to see him get a few more attempts in press coverage, given his size. Yet, Hasson does everything he’s asked, and should not be slept on.

He might get overlooked among MWC draft prospects, but don’t forget about Tajh Hasson. You might look very smart when scouts begin to find out about him. His size and awareness will get him some attention once teams do their deep digging.

Archived