Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "Time To Move On" thread

Here's the question: which players are you ready for the Redskins to move on from? (ending in a preposition, I know...WSJ will dock us points)

The only rule is that the player must not have been on the team prior to 2013. I'm wanting to see what players you are ready to punt off the team after only 1-2 years...you've seen all you need to see, hand them a pink slip pronto.

And again, these aren't players you "won't care" if they are let go...these are players you WANT the Skins to let go and move on...er, from which to move on...from...move from, on which....eh, you get the idea.

Conversely, if there aren't any players you are wanting to move on from yet, comment on that as well.

If Pierre Thomas doesn't step up this August / Pre-Season, then it's probably time to cut times with him.  I'm hoping he lights it up in August and makes the team, but I think if he doesn't, then we need to part ways (or just keep him on the PS).

If Pierre Thomas doesn't step up this August / Pre-Season, then it's probably time to cut times with him.  I'm hoping he lights it up in August and makes the team, but I think if he doesn't, then we need to part ways (or just keep him on the PS).

You mean Philip Thomas? I think its a forgone concluson that he's out. He's who I first thought of, but I'd consider him a bubble guy now, at most.

Well good thing we don't have Pierre Thomas then!

Did you read the OP? lol :angry:

You didn't read it, either lol...

You just described Phillip Thomas lol...

You mean Philip Thomas? I think its a forgone concluson that he's out. He's who I first thought of, but I'd consider him a bubble guy now, at most.

Well good thing we don't have Pierre Thomas then!

DERAILED.

Jordan Reed, Phillip Thomas and Chris Thompson.  Potential alone isn't worth a roster spot if your never healthy enough to get on the field.

No way I'd give up on Reed already. If he stays healthy for the entire season this year he'll definitely pay dividends. Can't say the same for Thompson and Thomas, though...they could stay healthy all season and still not contribute much, if anything. So your stance on them is understandable.

Archived