Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

romoSUCKS promises Super Bowl win for Dallas for 2015

MarkB452

Tony Romo turned 35 this week, which for many was a reminder that he is running out of time to capture the elusive Super Bowl championship ring. But have no fear, Dallas Cowboys fans — next season is apparently your year.

Earlier this month, Romo was presented with the Nancy Lieberman Lifetime Achievement Award in recognition of the work he has done with children and charitable organizations for young people. Romo gave a great 10-minute speech about those who have helped him and his commitment to helping others, and he closed things out with a bold prediction.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/tony-romo-we%e2%80%99re-going-to-win-a-super-bowl-next-year/ar-AAbCFMD?ocid=iehp

Thread worthy given the context?

**And at what point do the mods, or whomever decided that 'Romosucks' is funny, discover that QB-jealousy is something an Eagles fan would come up with. Stay classy, San Diego.

I think it's stupid. I'm in the minority. I also think Tony is a better QB than anybody the skins have had since 1 year if Rypien. Take that year out, and your back to Joey T.

These predictions have never really worked out well for the player/team making them.  I have to believe he said in more of a joking way, because with all they lost this offseason and their recent history, he would have to be one dumb guy to believe that they had the SB in the bag absolutely.  And, yes, there is a difference from feeling like you are capable of winning the SB and feeling that you definitely will.

romoSUCKS is always funny because it is Dallas, the Redskins nemesis.

We don't need to be rid of it. In fact, we need a new one. For Jerry Jones, I would think. Every time someone punches in his name, the word "SKELETOR" comes up instead. :)

That would be AWESOME, and an insult to Skeletor

I also think Tony is a better QB than anybody the skins have had since 1 year if Rypien. Take that year out, and your back to Joey T.

Don't disagree, but you could also say that every skins QB since Rypien has the same number of Superbowl wins as Tony.

You could continue and say the pukes never put a team around him capable of winning the SB.  Have to see if that continues the last years of his playing career.

Archived