Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what would you do? *upgrade related*

Tat2dluvchylde

....or does not care if play is stopped or not........I actually had one of these up and down every 5 mins guys tell me that it was his right to come and go as he pleased.  Felt like pushing him over the rows of chairs in front of us and saying he "tripped".   Luckily he was buying tickets from a long time STH who we are friends with and he stopped selling to him after we let him know how bad this guy was.

I had middle seats one year and it was great.  Hardly anybody walked in front of me as all the people to my right went out on the right and all the people on the left went out on the left.

BTW, you could always drop 1 or 2 of the 4 after this season.

....or does not care if play is stopped or not........I actually had one of these up and down every 5 mins guys tell me that it was his right to come and go as he pleased.  Felt like pushing him over the rows of chairs in front of us and saying he "tripped".   Luckily he was buying tickets from a long time STH who we are friends with and he stopped selling to him after we let him know how bad this guy was.

I had middle seats one year and it was great.  Hardly anybody walked in front of me as all the people to my right went out on the right and all the people on the left went out on the left.

BTW, you could always drop 1 or 2 of the 4 after this season.

Exactly.   Aisle seats ain't what they're cracked up to be.  Bunch of rookies.  If you can't hold it, then maybe you shouldn't drink so much??    Our current seats are in the last row, in the middle, and no one really walks in front of us.      

• 2 weeks later...

Archived