Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL to release 2015 schedule tomorrow (Tuesday April 21) @ 8pm ET

balki1867

NO MNF or Thanksgiving games please. 

We've had enough National disasters in both over the years to last us a life time 

Hail. 

Short memory on Thanksgiving GHH.........2012 was awesome! But since we played Dallas recently on Turkey Day, can't see us being on again this soon, unless we're somehow slated for the night game.

But I definitely can do without any primetime home games.

Short memory on Thanksgiving GHH.........2012 was awesome! But since we played Dallas recently on Turkey Day, can't see us being on again this soon, unless we're somehow slated for the night game.

But I definitely can do without any primetime home games.

Yeah, but the 5 prior in Texas Stadium not so much.  :(.

Hail. 

It seems that no matter how poorly the Redskins do the season before, they usually always get, at minimum, about two primetime games a season. Usually against the Giants, Eagles, or Cowboys.

The Redskins have a big, loyal fanbase and a storied history. You combine that with, say, the Cowboys fanbase and their long rivalry that interest football fans, it usually means good ratings for the network, no matter how the teams are doing that season.

I expect at least a couple of primetime games.

so, any schedule leaks yet? also i doubt we would play dallas on turkey day this year, since they play an AFC team this time. last year they faced philly. the year before that they faced the raiders.

Don't think that matters anymore. Both the Cowboys and Lions played NFC teams last year. Cowboys played the Eagles and Lions played the Packers.

Don't think that matters anymore. Both the Cowboys and Lions played NFC teams last year. Cowboys played the Eagles and Lions played the Packers.

ah ok i thought dallas usually switches between playing an nfc and afc team. i would love for us to be there on thanksgiving again, so we can try to beat them again at their stadium

Archived