Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Mock Drafts: Amari Cooper To The Redskins?

Please god no. Give me any other player with a 1st round grade over this guy. He drops way too many balls and doesn't have enough speed to make up for his avg height. If we have to go the WR route in the 1st, I'd much rather go with White- taller, faster, way better ball skills.

If the Skins go wide receiver at number five I will lose my mind! Hope we can trade the pick and let Scot McCloughan do what he was hired to do, find talent. I am currently stationed in Guam so I will be taking off work and getting up in the early a.m. here so please Redskins lets have a good draft!!!

If the Skins go wide receiver at number five I will lose my mind! Hope we can trade the pick and let Scot McCloughan do what he was hired to do, find talent. I am currently stationed in Guam so I will be taking off work and getting up in the early a.m. here so please Redskins lets have a good draft!!!

I am OK with WR at 5, just not cooper. He is another Garcon but with bad hands. Not who we want. Kevin White is also more like the kind of WR Scot M likes and Jay for that matter.

But trading out for more picks is also fine.

One thing for sure is it should be exciting.

Archived