Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

I'm really finding it hard to believe the pro cop crowd when they claim the dirty cops are just a small minority of the police force nationwide.

I think it has less to do with dirty cops and more to do with a toxic culture created by an "us against the world" mentality coupled with very little accountability that had existed for too long.

Meanwhile in New York

THOUSANDS (estimated by some accounts to be around 30,000) mourned the death of Police Officer Brian Moore today who was gunned down by a "guy just walking down the street" "who appeared to adjust something in his waistband"

Just thought some of you might like to know that

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/09/nyregion/nypd-officer-brian-moore-funeral.html?_r=0

09FUNERALweb5-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Meanwhile in New York

THOUSANDS (estimated by some accounts to be around 30,000) mourned the death of Police Officer Brian Moore today who was gunned down by a "guy just walking down the street" "who appeared to adjust something in his waistband"

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/09/nyregion/nypd-officer-brian-moore-funeral.html?_r=0

They had a moment of silence for him in Madison Square Garden before the hockey game tonight.

this thread needs more

OH....YEA!!!!! Can't stop us NOW!!!

LMAO

Sincerely,

A member of the "Evil Empire"

;)

You'd really be doing more to help yourself if you didn't at like a douche, "LMAO" at such a serious serious issues where people weren't losing their lives and if you were actually a cop and not a corrections officer. But hey a "n-word" is "n-word". They probably deserved it. And less work for you.

Anyway if we going the music route, this is my personal fav on the issue...

That song is 23 years old. This issue isn't new. Cell phone cameras and the Internet are

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.
  • Like 1

^^just jumping in on the 'if you were actually a cop and not a corrections officer' piece - not something you can really call out if you don't know the field (and no, I don't).  But do you know what corrections officers deal with daily?  Throwing a slight at that is a bit of an dick move.

Is what is happening a problem?  Yeah - he's admitted it.  Is it right to throw the majority in to this?  No, it's not.  It's like saying (on a much less extreme level), all sales people are assholes and scam artists.  No, that's not the case.  Are their pushy ones with sketchy businesses,etc. that are?  Of course, but you can't treat everyone you deal with when you're looking to buy something like they are a pushy/sketchy asshole. 

Jeez Louise Steve, Don't make him tell the story again.

Short answer yes, he knows what they deal with.

^^just jumping in on the 'if you were actually a cop and not a corrections officer' piece - not something you can really call out if you don't know the field (and no, I don't).  But do you know what corrections officers deal with daily?  Throwing a slight at that is a bit of an dick move.

Is what is happening a problem?  Yeah - he's admitted it.  Is it right to throw the majority in to this?  No, it's not.  It's like saying (on a much less extreme level), all sales people are assholes and scam artists.  No, that's not the case.  Are their pushy ones with sketchy businesses,etc. that are?  Of course, but you can't treat everyone you deal with when you're looking to buy something like they are a pushy/sketchy asshole. 

Edited by Kosher Ham

Meanwhile in New York

So you mocked the discussion here with a tone deaf revolution comment and then followed with a angry "Just thought some of you might like to know that" post about a fallen officer?  Looks like you're trolling...

• Like 3

So basically, this whole country has broken down into an "us vs them" paradigm. Every, single, aspect. Probably the Internet is to blame, we are all trolls in some respects.

If something bad ever happens, it will be split something around 50/50 on who is "pro" or "against" said topic.

Is what is happening a problem?  Yeah - he's admitted it.  Is it right to throw the majority in to this?  No, it's not. 

Disagree.

I'll believe that police thinking they can get away with murder isn't a problem for ALL police, when I see a video where. . . .

1). Cop X shoots a fleeing, unarmed, suspect in the back.

2). And the cop's *partner* draws his weapon, aims for center of mass, states "you are under arrest", and then accurately testifies about what happened.

Because until then, all I've seen is case after case after case where LEOs perform criminal acts, in full view of other officers, and every single one of the officers present swears, that either every thing the criminal said was true, or that "I didn't see anything".

I think it was this thread where we had a story of somebody being handcuffed and locked in a room with no food or water, for three days.

How many cops knowingly went along with that abuse? And how many of them followed the law? (The answers are "every one of them" and "zero". And you're actually talking about three days worth of officers, and 2 or 3 shifts, per day).

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Click to read the rest

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-32887033

Cleveland police department agrees to carry out federal reforms

The Cleveland police department, which has been criticised for aggressive tactics against African Americans, has agreed to strict federal reforms.

Mayor Frank Jackson said on Tuesday that the police will adhere to the most exacting standards in the US.

The US Department of Justice settlement comes after a series of cases where officers killed unarmed people.

The rules prohibit officers from using force against people for talking back or as punishment for running away.

Pistol whipping is prohibited, as is firing warning shots, the agreement says.

An independent monitor will track the police department's progress.

The department will be required to collect data on use-of-force incidents, will be banned from neck holds, and won't be able to use Tasers targeting head, neck or genitalia.

Officers will also undergo mental health consultations.

If the city does not carry out the terms of the settlement, known as a consent decree, a federal judge has the authority to demand them.

Mr Jackson said all police officers will have body cameras by the end of 2015.

The DOJ report does not lay out this specific goal about body cameras but states that the department will arrange for 'body-worn camera video downloads.'

Cleveland's police force most recently come under criticism in November 2014, when an officer fatally shot 12-year-old Tamir Rice after mistaking his toy gun for a real one.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

• 2 weeks later...

^^ I watched this earlier today. Wtf, man.

I just hipe people watching videos like this would try to sympathize with the citizens involved. Should a black teenage kid get on the ground as soon as a cop tells them to? Yes, probably....

But PLEASE understand what it must be like to have a cop put his hands on you and order you on the ground when you've done absolutely NOTHING wrong. The frustration would probably bring me to tears, knowing I cannot punch this corny ass dude in the face for treating me like scum

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1

Found this wrote up associated with the video above:

The incident reportedly took place this weekend in McKinney, Texas – where a resident was having a pool party. Allegedly, neighbors were concerned about the large group of black children who were in attendance at the event, and called the police to intervene. Authorities arrived immediately to the predominately white neighborhood and proceeded to chase and handcuff the frightened partygoers without providing much information as to why. At one point in the clip, an officer can be seen pinning a young girl in a bathing suit facedown into the grass while grabbing her by her braids. She and her friends hysterically scream as she is cuffed. The adults in the neighborhood are seen helplessly watching on as the girl sobs. All throughout the clip several detained young boys try to explain to the police that they just arrived to the scene and were not involved in whatever complaints had been made. They also appear confused as to why they have been cuffed. The video ends with the officer chastising the boys for “being part of the mob.”

I just hipe people watching videos like this would try to sympathize with the citizens involved. Should a black teenage kid get on the ground as soon as a cop tells them to? Yes, probably....

But PLEASE understand what it must be like to have a cop put his hands on you and order you on the ground when you've done absolutely NOTHING wrong. The frustration would probably bring me to tears, knowing I cannot punch this corny ass dude in the face for treating me like scum

guarantee that cop is 100% ****

While he was man-handling that girl, I kept imagining the things I wanted to happen to him including someone run up and give him a sharp kick in the face, put him in a sleeper hold, or just casually pepper-spray him in the eyes while his partners are away.

While he was man-handling that girl, I kept imagining the things I wanted to happen to him including someone run up and give him a sharp kick in the face, put him in a sleeper hold, or just casually pepper-spray him in the eyes while his partners are away.

Same here. Was hoping someone would suplex him, break his back, and make him humble...

Guy has no business being a cop.

Edited by clietas

The neighbors are pieces of ****, and the cops who show up to bust up a party for having too many black kids in it ..the cops who dispatch other cops because the complaint is 'there's too many black kids at a pool party'.....  i don't even know what to say anymore.

It's ****ing disgusting.

~Bang

right after the 3 minute mark when some kids walk towards him, HE IMMEDIATELY PULLS OUT HIS PISTOL, not pepper spray or a tazer...does he not know he's dealing with 13 year olds?!?!?!?!

And that boy handcuffed towards the end, is he spitting out blood??

This **** has my hands shaking I'm so angry. The cop's ego was beaming out of him throughout the entire video

Edited by Chew

We know all these facts from an Internet post. God bless al gore.

This post: http://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/texas-police-officer-suspended-after-pulling-weapon-on-teens

Contains a video of the incident that led to the cops arriving. Allegedly the larger white woman made some comment about their white neighborhood turning into a public housing project and then got her ass beat by a teenage black girl.

This post: http://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/texas-police-officer-suspended-after-pulling-weapon-on-teens

Contains a video of the incident that led to the cops arriving. Allegedly the larger white woman made some comment about their white neighborhood turning into a public housing project and then got her ass beat by a teenage black girl.

Well a "n-word" is a "n-word". Might as well round them all up