Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

It's hard to keep count of the number of San Bernardino, California, Sheriff's Department deputies who should be turning in their weapon and badges today. Start with the first two who arrive on the scene after the suspect in the red shirt gives himself up and lays on the ground.

The scene was captured by a local NBC News helicopter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPvTTmhyB_w

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/california-officers-pummel-man-repeatedly-after-chase-stolen-horse-n338881

Edited by Dan T.

Well if he never stole the horse, he wouldn't have a gang of police men beating him up.

/I just saved a whole lot of tailgate posters from having to make that point.

Even the horse is looking around like "WTF are you guys doing to that man?!?"

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

It's hard to keep count of the number of San Bernardino, California, Sheriff's Department deputies who should be turning in their weapon and badges today. Start with the first two who arrive on the scene after the suspect in the red shirt gives himself up and lays on the ground.

I wish they and many others turned them in, just to educate some fools

Well if he never stole the horse, he wouldn't have a gang of police men beating him up.

To

:  "If it weren't for the horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in the hospital." Edited by China
  • Like 1

About 2:40 in when the video repeats.. whoever that voice is says "I've got two deputies down, but i'm not worried about them right now."

(Which leads me to believe it's a TV news director)

So, if two officers are indeed down, i think finding out why is important to what happens in the video.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2

Not sure, as I don't even know the man's race, or that of sheriff's. But I'll stop posting forever if he's black and officers are white. And no I'm not claiming persecution lol, just the climate right now....

Lol I have a feeling it was white cops and white criminal...no mention because it won't cause an uproar...all you'll get is..well...shouldn't have stolen the horse.

Am I wrong in being relatively happy that the officers just beat the guy up? This seems like the way police brutality is supposed to happen (assuming that this is).

Your happiness should have started to fade after two minutes or so, when they were still kicking the **** out of him.

Edited by Dan T.

Is this thread just for rodeo cops or is it generalized for more cops who need to be fired?

NYP: Cop who berated Uber driver is stripped of badge and gun

So, let me get this straight. The cop was in front of the Uber driver, went to parallel park, didn't use a signal, the Uber driver honked at him, and then THAT happened.

Some people's anger levels are just incomprehensible to me. How could someone possibly get that frustrated and angry?

• Like 1

So i'm guessing we don't know or don't care why the voice on the video says there are two deputies down prior to them catching up to the guy?

i mean, they may have been exchanging socks. they may have been building a sandcastle, they may be napping or they may have been shot or run over or ...   who knows.

All i know is the voice says "I've got two deputies down"..  and this seems to not be a very key piece of the puzzle.

So what happened to the two deputies? Why are they said to be down?

I would assume it has something to do with the anger of the cops.

~Bang

• Like 1