Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Cheerleader Rookie Voting.... Pick your favorite lady!

zCommander

I voted for Taylor. Sorry, on iPhone, can't post pick.

As an aside, am I the only guy who thinks bikini pics in high heels is just funny looking?

yes they should lose the bikinis

Agreed. I originally did the whole pic and said the same. Then i downloaded the pic and fixed it in Photoshop and uploaded to my website to link. :)

I was going to vote, but my daughter and wife are next to me and I said, "Redskins cheerleader voting, should I make a vote?"

My daughter goes, "Oooooo groooosss". My wife said, "Maybe if they had some clothes on."

Guess I'm out this one.......for NOW :P

I was going to vote, but my daughter and wife are next to me and I said, "Redskins cheerleader voting, should I make a vote?"

My daughter goes, "Oooooo groooosss". My wife said, "Maybe if they had some clothes on."

Guess I'm out this one.......for NOW :P

Next time you will just excuse yourself and tell them you have to make an important phone call. :D

As an aside, am I the only guy who thinks bikini pics in high heels is just funny looking?

Dani.

And no, you're not the only one. The bikini pics and the weird poses is definitely not flattering. Makes 'em look cheap (the nicest way I can put it). I hope no one on this board is the photographer, but that's just bad work.

And no, you're not the only one. The bikini pics and the weird poses is definitely not flattering. Makes 'em look cheap (the nicest way I can put it). I hope no one on this board is the photographer, but that's just bad work.

Also, the noticeable "X" on the floor isn't really professional either.  They should have edited that out before posting, even if they are just proofs.

The girls are hot as hell, but for God's sake, don't make them look like they should be at the corner of 4th street or something.  Lose the high heels, put them in more natural poses, etc. 

Archived