Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Men Dressed As Women Shot Ramming NSA Gate

Dan T.

One person is dead after a security guard exchanged gunfire with two men who tried to enter the NSA  facility at Fort Mead dressed as women, NBC News reports.

The guard got into an altercation with the men outside the gate for the NSA side of the Maryland Army installation just before 9 a.m. Monday.

Gunfire was exchanged, and it is believed that the guard shot at least one of the men.

At least one gun and drugs were found in the stolen Ford Escape the men were riding in, according to NBC News.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Large-Police-Presence-Outside-Fort-Meade-297995991.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_DCBrand

Weird.

My mom works there.  Called her earlier.  She said that they are getting more info on the incident from local news than from officials in her building.

You mean, the NSA isn't talking about it?  And they're usually so forthcoming, about sharing information.  

When is the last time something like this happened and after most of the day we still only know how they were dressed?

This is my favorite bit from CNN

Investigators are looking into whether the men were under the influence of drugs following a night of partying, a federal law enforcement official said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/30/us/fort-meade-nsa-incident/index.html

Remember that time we got so wasted that we dressed up as Thelma and Louise stole a car and tried to ram our way in to the NSA? Of course you don't, because you're dead and I'm locked in a dark room where no one will ever find me.

- and so ends a legendary drinking story

I keep remembering a story, must have been posted here 10 years ago.  (I assume it was China, who posted it.) 

About some guy in Germany.  Who, along with several of his buddies, snuck into a zoo in the middle of the night, climbed into the bear pit, and took off all of his clothes.  (Before the predictable result occurred.) 

Must have been like the 10th paragraph of the article before they mentioned that this happened the week of the town's beer festival. 

Archived