Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield Hardline: PS4, Xbox One & PC

Dont Taze Me Bro

Well, reading the gaming thread and other threads, seems like a decent amount of us bought the game, so here is a thread to discuss best maps, weapons/loadouts, etc.  across all platforms.  

So far, I'm loving the game now.  Have only played TDM.  The new set-up is starting to grow on me, get kills make $$$ buy weapons/attachments.  The only thing I don't like about this is you have to buy for both sides (criminals and cops).  

I just dropped $48K on the next sniper rifle, the cop one costs $51K.  When it rotates me to cop, it only allows me to use the cop weapons and my loadout will revert to the starting sniper rifle, which is fine as I liked it too.  

The maps are pretty cool, big enough for 32 v 32.  Definitely play hardcore as opposed to regular.  I've noticed that they have tweaked the damage some (at least it appears that way).  If I'm at a great distance and hit someone in the chest, leg, arm with my sniper rifle, and they are at full health, it doesn't kill them with just one shot (unless it's a head shot).

I actually like this, because in BF4, it was kind of cheesy being able to get shot in the foot across the screen and drop.  

I love the multiple options to melee kill people with:  baseball bat, knife, police baton, taser gun :)  golf club, etc.  

Outside of the second criminal sniper rifle I've unlocked, my 2nd best weapon is the starting recon class hand gun, its fully automatic, I'm loving that thing.  

Tripwires.........kills come so easy........nothing really more to say.  I've played the other classes, not enough to unlock anything yet and don't have enough money to buy what I want on recon.  

Will give my thoughts on Hardline in a bit but I just wanted to let you know if you want quick money give Hotwire a try. Just get in one of the cars and drive and the money will be rolling in.

The criticism is that the single player sucks but the MP is fine. 

I haven't played the single player, and I won't unless there is a multiplayer unlock that requires it like in BF4, but I don't think there is in this version.  Multiplayer has been a blast thus far.  

Will give my thoughts on Hardline in a bit but I just wanted to let you know if you want quick money give Hotwire a try. Just get in one of the cars and drive and the money will be rolling in.

Thanks for the tip, I need some cash lol.

EBoz......my man!  I just hopped in a hardcore hotwire match, lowest total # of people possible (14) available.  Snagged 12K cash off of one game.  Granted my K/D ratio suffers but I don't give a **** about that at the end of the day lol.

Also a tip to add to the above, if you are playing a full game with a lot of players, it's hard to get the car to hotwire sometimes.  So use the left analog stick (PS4) and select a fellow team member already in a vehicle and then deploy.  You get cash coming in just to be a passenger too.

I'm thinking if they rent servers again, I'm gonna rent one for a month, make it a minimum of 1 person joining to start the match, then just drive around and make endless $$$$

Loving it. Playing mostly TDM u til I get everything unlocked.

This game has no business carrying the "Battlefield" name, though. It's More Like cod With Vehicles lol. Class setups are SUPER WEAK compared to battlefield 4, but it's cool.

Loving it. Playing mostly TDM u til I get everything unlocked.

This game has no business carrying the "Battlefield" name, though. It's More Like cod With Vehicles lol. Class setups are SUPER WEAK compared to battlefield 4, but it's cool.

It's definitely more run, gun [repeat] like CoD.  By weak do you mean "****" compared to BF4?  Cause it's semi-annoying that you have to get enough said kills to unlock the "ability" to purchase better class weapons and attachments.  Then you have to have the $$$ to buy everything.  

And **** ain't cheap, the guns alone cost 30-50K+, scopes up to 10K, etc. etc.  I think they were going for a more balanced approach, so someone didn't have to spam one gun and get all the unlocks and everyone jump on said gun and pwn with it from launch and rank fast.

The criticism is that the single player sucks but the MP is fine.

Well it's batllefield, so that sounds about right.

I like that they have moved back to side specific guns, but it's not as effective when there are 12,000 other guns to choose from that can be used on either side. I miss the BF2 days of the M16 burst vs the auto AK47.

The game is more similar to CS:GO with vehicle than anything else.

I bet they patch/nerf the $$$ from hotwire. I joined a game and it started with just me and one guy, drove around for 10 mins stacking dolla bills. Plus it ranked me fast too.

Better take advantage while we can.

I told you bro! Hotwire is where the loot is.

I told you bro! Hotwire is where the loot is.

Me and my boy Goonie were raking in that cash.  He needs to name his RPG, cause he flat out tore up some of those peeps lol.  I'm at 105K now.   I'm not playing any other game modes until I hit 1 million dollars.  

That should be enough cash to last me the game.

Me and my boy Goonie were raking in that cash. He needs to name his RPG, cause he flat out tore up some of those peeps lol. I'm at 105K now. I'm not playing any other game modes until I hit 1 million dollars.

That should be enough cash to last me the game.

Nice! You guys on PS4? If so add me. BothaDeeze1972.

15-2 not breaking a sweat on hotwire.

Drive around til you find the RPG, sit in a bush and shoot 15 feet in front of the incoming vehicle.  3-6 kills each rocket LMAO.

That shotgun class in blood money.  OMG.  I was wrecking fools.

Game is taking me a little bit to get used to, but loving it so far.

how the **** have i not rocked with the PS4 squad yet?  **** kinda ****?

man this ACW though.  extended mags, muzzle break, angled grip. whew lawd.   its an L-dispenser.  "You get an L, you get an L, everybody gets an L!"

I'm gonna pick it up from red box on the way home. Any Xbox players that will be on around 4 eastern?

I'm jumping on for an hour. The wife had to have her birthday today so I'm not sure about this evening, but the typical crew will probably be on.

CAR-556 is GOAT.

how the **** have i not rocked with the PS4 squad yet?  **** kinda ****?

man this ACW though.  extended mags, muzzle break, angled grip. whew lawd.   its an L-dispenser.  "You get an L, you get an L, everybody gets an L!"

I sent a couple of the party invites last night.  We roll in the PS4 party chat (not in game), so we are always in chat regardless.  Then we can squad up.  But it will only allow to join a type of game, can't pick what server you want to join on when entering as a squad.  So, one of us can jump into a server, then the rest join game separately.  This would be the course of action to join those low populated Hotwire matches to stack dolla bills.

Sitting at 158K right now.  Its gonna be easy to hit a million.  Plus it is ranking me like a mofo.  

Anyhow, Goonie and I plan to run again tonight.  He will be on 6:30-7pm EST, I'll be on at 5:30 EST.  What time can you hop on Chewster?

Oh ****. I did get multiple chats from him lololol. I thought it was some random dude from BF4.

Check it out doc, pretty fun. Much faster paced than previous battlefields.

Wife is on now, I'll be on later.

Archived