Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 NCAA March Madness

AsburySkinsFan

I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed with that WVU game tomorrow (especially with Juwan Staten playing).

:)

I might be the only one in America not having UK in the final. It's my only way to win, I think.

Nova over Zona..

My upsets in the first round are EKU knocking of Georgetown, Texas over Butler, Dayton over Providence, UCLA over SMU, Davidson over Iowa

Gotta love Huggybear...

Huggins response to hearing that Doug Gottliieb and Seth Davis picked Buffalo to win...

Huggins said he didn’t put much stock in predictions from “a guy who couldn’t shoot 50 percent at the free-throw line and another guy who played intramurals at Duke.”

Huggie is one of my favorite coaches in the NCAA. Dude is awesome. And I love the way he can literally control the entire Colliseum if he wants to. First game I went to a few years back, he literally shut the entire building up so he could yell at a ref about their call.

Gotta love Huggybear...

Huggins response to hearing that Doug Gottliieb and Seth Davis picked Buffalo to win...

The reception he got from the crowd when Gameday came to Motown was amazing.

Some recent bracket history:

Since the advent of the 68 team tourney four years ago

1 vs 16 obviously 16-0 and 8-0 vs play in game winner

2 vs 15 13-3

3 vs 14 14-2- 1-0 vs pig

4 vs 13 13-3 0-1 vs pig

5 vs 12 7-9 2-1 vs pig

6 vs 11 8-8 0-3 vs pig

7 vs 10 11-5

8 vs 9 11-5

A few amazing things. The 5 record vs 12 is unreal over the last 4 years. And if you take the play in game out of it they are only 5-8 against 12's(which are normally those smaller conference champions).

6 vs 11 is something as well. 0-3 for 6 playing 11's who come out of the play in game.

And lastly, who knew that the 7 and 8's were so good recently vs 9's and 10's. Last year both were 3-1.

Archived