Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Harrison Ford Injured in Plane Crash

Dan T.

A vintage two seat airplane piloted by actor Harrison Ford crash landed onto a Venice, California golf course this afternoon.

0305-harrison-ford-plane-wm-3.jpg

The 72 year old Ford was bleeding from several gashes to his head.  He was attended by two doctors who happened to be on the golf course before being transported to a local hospital.

Huntington Post is reporting that he's in fair condition with some cuts and scrapes.

Hope that's all it is...

I'm thinking if it wasn't, some sleaze ball outlet like TMZ would be champing at the bit to tell us just how dead he is.

The fact that Huff Po is reporting he is OK is a good sign IMO.

fake..

i saw him survive an atomic bomb while being in a refrigerator. true story.

no doubt he is perfectly fine and this is just a publicity stunt.

It still upsets me that we were giving such awful information to kids in the 50s about how to survive a nuclear blast. Kept telling them to get under a desk (as if that is going to do anything to thwart a nuclear fireball), when all they had to do was find an old fridge.

It still upsets me that we were giving such awful information to kids in the 50s about how to survive a nuclear blast. Kept telling them to get under a desk (as if that is going to do anything to thwart a nuclear fireball), when all they had to do was find an old fridge.

Hey..hey...that happened in the '60s, too.

There weren't many empty fridges in Sister Mary Jesus' class when we were young. The desk was a common defense shield from the nun wielding ruler/wooden pointer so we knew an atom bomb wouldn't do **** to us.

Archived