Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "DC" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 hour ago, Gamebreaker said:

Fox was doing the same thing to Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique. Her role in Apocalypse is the most un-Mystique thing I've ever seen, but done solely to keep Lawrence on screen for the majority of the movie. FOX has a habit of watching one of their cast become a big star, often not for their role in the X-Men movies, and then trying to capitalize on that stardom by making everything about their X-Men character. Unfortunately, it ruins these epic storylines that have very little to nothing to do with that character. Thank God it's looking as if Disney is about to buy it all back from FOX and do the X-Men justice.

Chr*st they own ABC, ESPN, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Pixar and A&E already. How much do they want?

21 minutes ago, Mournblade said:

Chr*st they own ABC, ESPN, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Pixar and A&E already. How much do they want?

They want everything. I will proudly rebel against the Disney domination of all entertainment....AFTER they take the Marvel properties back from FOX. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don’t even know what that is. Man does that suit look fake as hell. You can’t ridiculously pad the suit and then still show the neck/collarbone of the guy because it’s clear he isn’t filling that thing out 

must be a CW show or something 

It's a movie.

Mark Strong steps into his latest role as Shazam!’s nemesis Doctor Sivana as he battles Zachary Levi 

On 3/10/2018 at 12:29 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don’t even know what that is. Man does that suit look fake as hell. You can’t ridiculously pad the suit and then still show the neck/collarbone of the guy because it’s clear he isn’t filling that thing out 

must be a CW show or something 

Looks like they're filming a commerical for McDonalds or Burger King or something.  

• Haha 1