Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BF: This Video Of A Rottweiler Grieving For His Brother Is Utterly Heartbreaking

China

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/this-video-of-a-rottweiler-grieving-for-his-brother-is-utter'>This Video Of A Rottweiler Grieving For His Brother Is Utterly Heartbreaking Brutus and Hank were a pair of Rottweilers owned by Washington State resident Brett Bennett. He had adopted them from a rescue shelter – they were from the same litter and he said they were inseparable. On YouTube, Bennett wrote:

I’m so sorry you guys…I wasn’t strong enough and had a breakdown in front of the dogs. Hank was right by my side with his Therapy Dog service and grieved with me as I was so upset. He looked so sad. I noticed Hank never came out of his grievance and stopped eating. He was still drinking and nibbling on food so I thought he was okay. A week later Brutus and I awoke to his peaceful body next to us as he passed in the night in his sleep. This is about 30 minutes after we woke up and were missing our baby. I normally don’t video record my real life catastrophes or share but decided I needed to send a message to the world and show how much pain my dog was in as he loved his twin so much.

Click on the link for more

Archived