Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Fan Reactions (We don't get to do this often)

Forehead

I wish we could create threads like this more often, but between YouTube videos, message boards, and co-workers, these threads always have potential.  Here's a definite NSFW contribution!

[utube]1vvdFVMDtRk[/utube]

Here's the link while I try to figure out the damned embed thing.

Only because at 4 wins, a win or loss doesn't change the season one damn bit.

If we had lost the season closer in 2012, we would have seen plenty of Skins videos like this...

i doubt it. we're not as stupid/idiotic/pathetic as cowboys/eagles fans...i highly doubt we would see a skins fan posting a video of himself/herself ramming themselves in the *** with a coke bottle :lol:  (yes, there was actually a video of a philly fan doing that after losing to dallas a few seasons ago in the playoffs).

Are there Redskins fans videos like this?  I've only seen them for the Cowboys and Eagles.  I don't think he had more than 3 sentences where there wasn't an F-word.

Yeah, the F and the N word.  The guy is out of his mind.  Cursing, along acting like he's abandoning them and still swearing his allegiance to the team.  Cowgirl fans are probably worse, but that was classic.

Well, we probably HAD Redskins fans like this a long time ago (I used to get pretty fired up after a loss....not to that extent though) when they were winning. Now, it feels almost expected to lose and more of a shocker we win. Damn, being a Redskins fan has been like anger management for me.

i doubt it. we're not as stupid/idiotic/pathetic as cowboys/eagles fans...i highly doubt we would see a skins fan posting a video of himself/herself ramming themselves in the *** with a coke bottle :lol:  (yes, there was actually a video of a philly fan doing that after losing to dallas a few seasons ago in the playoffs).

I stand corrected Cooleyfan, you are absolutely correct.  If there's anything that we can take away from Extremeskins, it's that Redskins fans are rational, level-headed, and not at all prone to overreaction.

I stand corrected Cooleyfan, you are absolutely correct.  If there's anything that we can take away from Extremeskins, it's that Redskins fans are rational, level-headed, and not at all prone to overreaction.

no, we are prone to overreaction. just not THAT kind of overreaction. you would NEVER see a skins fan posting a video of themselves ramming a coke bottle up their *** repeatedly :)

no, we are prone to overreaction. just not THAT kind of overreaction. you would NEVER see a skins fan posting a video of themselves ramming a coke bottle up their *** repeatedly :)

Never said we would.  Only said we'd see fan rage videos if we lost a game with playoff implications.  And if you disagree, I don't really give a rats ass.  But in the meantime, please try working on reading comprehension.

Archived