Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jeffcoat, Williams Record First-Career Sacks

Loved watching the young guys out there playing. When Williams got his sack I was wondering ''who the hell is Williams?''. Phillip Thomas was flying all over the field and I think he could be a starting Safety next year matching him up with a free agent unless they pick a college guy early in the draft. Spencer Long got a little time on the field but Lich returned and Chester went back to his guard spot. Trent Williams should get a Medal for playing these last 4 games as injured as he is, glad he's on our team. Griffin showed some good improvement even though he looked kinda spastic back there in the pocket at times. He still confuses his line because he's obviously still confused himself on how many dropback steps he should be taking on certain plays. But he did play just well enough to get a win along with the defense stepping up.

Reading the paper and post game interviews still catch Griffin slipping up and making it about him though, still mugging for the cameras, still branding, and still being RGme.

Loved watching the young guys out there playing. When Williams got his sack I was wondering ''who the hell is Williams?''. Phillip Thomas was flying all over the field and I think he could be a starting Safety next year matching him up with a free agent unless they pick a college guy early in the draft. Spencer Long got a little time on the field but Lich returned and Chester went back to his guard spot. Trent Williams should get a Medal for playing these last 4 games as injured as he is, glad he's on our team. Griffin showed some good improvement even though he looked kinda spastic back there in the pocket at times. He still confuses his line because he's obviously still confused himself on how many dropback steps he should be taking on certain plays. But he did play just well enough to get a win along with the defense stepping up.

Reading the paper and post game interviews still catch Griffin slipping up and making it about him though, still mugging for the cameras, still branding, and still being RGme.

With all due respect, all I can say is Wow, you just have it in for RGIII.    He is a wirey guy. He has always been all arms and legs. But I have watched the game 3 times now and I was sure people would get off the step back and spastic crap. He was poised, made good reads, mostly got rid of the ball in rhythm. Why can't you just admit he had a good game?????  Was it perfect? No. He rushed a few throws, the pick he floated (It should be noted TWs was out of the game and the pocket was collapsing so he could not step into the throw). Even others inside and outside the organization said this was probably his most complete game since 2012. 

And this mugging for the camera garbage. His first statement was this is not about me at all. This is about this team and the guys in this locker room.   How in the hell is that be about him????    He was asked about Trent Williams and he said he was not surprised he came back in injured because that's what you expect from your leaders on the team - calling TWs one of the leaders. The only I that I heard was I would not want to play anywhere else or with any other group of men. Yea, that's all about him. 

Good grief, what does this kid have to do to get people to stop trashing him!!!!    He does't do drugs, he is not out getting in knife fights, does;t beat his wife, and seems to be growing and maturing. He has grown a lot from Gruden benching him. He is much more humble, obviously working on his game, and learning to be a great team mate. The guys are embracing him too! 

Give the guy a break!  Just once. He is not the reason the Redskins have lost for 20 years. Don't take it all out on him, which is exactly what I feel people are doing.    They are so frustrated on losing they are using RGIII as the scape goat and putting expectations on him that would require he be part Peyton Manning, part Vince Lombardi, part John Wayne, and part Pope! 

Sorry for the rant, but this kid is trashed no matter what he does. Yes, I have been pissed at him too. But I can let it go. Too many others can;t seem to let anything go. Hold onto little unimportant crap for way too long.  If he is quite he is stuck up. If he talks, it's all about him. If he plays well, it was an accident and he still makes too many mistakes, and then some article appears on the 4 plays out 75 that he looked bad on.   When will it stop????

I loved the energy and emotion I saw. I saw heart. Trent is a gamer and a leader. RG3 played within the system and managed the game. I think he did what was required which means in my mind he played well. Thought his press conference was humble for him and thought he talked about his ten mates. Gruden's benching him may have saved him.

With all due respect, all I can say is Wow, you just have it in for RGIII.    He is a wirey guy. He has always been all arms and legs. But I have watched the game 3 times now and I was sure people would get off the step back and spastic crap. He was poised, made good reads, mostly got rid of the ball in rhythm. Why can't you just admit he had a good game?????  Was it perfect? No. He rushed a few throws, the pick he floated (It should be noted TWs was out of the game and the pocket was collapsing so he could not step into the throw). Even others inside and outside the organization said this was probably his most complete game since 2012. 

And this mugging for the camera garbage. His first statement was this is not about me at all. This is about this team and the guys in this locker room.   How in the hell is that be about him????    He was asked about Trent Williams and he said he was not surprised he came back in injured because that's what you expect from your leaders on the team - calling TWs one of the leaders. The only I that I heard was I would not want to play anywhere else or with any other group of men. Yea, that's all about him. 

Good grief, what does this kid have to do to get people to stop trashing him!!!!    He does't do drugs, he is not out getting in knife fights, does;t beat his wife, and seems to be growing and maturing. He has grown a lot from Gruden benching him. He is much more humble, obviously working on his game, and learning to be a great team mate. The guys are embracing him too! 

Give the guy a break!  Just once. He is not the reason the Redskins have lost for 20 years. Don't take it all out on him, which is exactly what I feel people are doing.    They are so frustrated on losing they are using RGIII as the scape goat and putting expectations on him that would require he be part Peyton Manning, part Vince Lombardi, part John Wayne, and part Pope! 

Sorry for the rant, but this kid is trashed no matter what he does. Yes, I have been pissed at him too. But I can let it go. Too many others can;t seem to let anything go. Hold onto little unimportant crap for way too long.  If he is quite he is stuck up. If he talks, it's all about him. If he plays well, it was an accident and he still makes too many mistakes, and then some article appears on the 4 plays out 75 that he looked bad on.   When will it stop????

First of all...you aren't sorry! Second of all I counter what guys like you that are drinking the rg3 koolaid. I'll say what the hell I feel like about him and you aren't the site monitor..you may be the self-appointed defender of Griffin but in no way will you tell me how to think or express myself in this forum so you can **** off! I said in my post above ''Griffin showed some good imrovement'' so that's all I have good to say about him. What else did he do good except seemingly improve some? Hs quote that got to me was ''Everybody's helped me get through this time''  instead of saying I'm glad I played well enough to help the team. So back off of me Goskins, I'll say what the **** I feel like and you don't have to like it, respond to it, or even read it.

I loved the energy and emotion I saw. I saw heart. Trent is a gamer and a leader. RG3 played within the system and managed the game. I think he did what was required which means in my mind he played well. Thought his press conference was humble for him and thought he talked about his ten mates. Gruden's benching him may have saved him.

Agreed with you on that Vegas, Gruden is smart to bench Griffin to prove that he's not a franchise qb yet. Some of the softies on this site don't understand that sometimes you have to tear a player down in order for him to start making a few baby steps towards being a complete qb. Griffrin is a long way from being a complete qb and until he devotes himself to mentally taking the challenge  of learning defenses he won't be much help to us. 2012 was like he graduated from college and now he has to go to Grad School and learn 1800 plays and what each defensive player will do on those plays. He has to devote 6 months to this as his major priority and the weight room second if he's too succeed.

Goskins- you act like he's some kind of hero because he follows the laws of society. He hasn't grown alot, he's grown some though.You have obviously invested alot of money in his merchandise and must worship his poster . You are sick dude, I've seen fans who were obsessed but never anyone who takes their love for a player to this extreme where he attacks other members for their criticism of him. You need to realize that you don't have to comment about everyone's post, well you probably do being that you were bragging when about getting your 1,000 post, whoop the frigging doo!

What the hell are you even talking about Goskins? I've never blamed him for 20 years of losing! Where in any of my posts past or present have I said that?!? Show it to me, come on manufacture it. Yeah, I thought so...replying out of passion for your boy Griffin aren't you? One day you say he isn't the guy for us and we get a win and you're ready to build a sculpture of him.

We obviously see this completely different. I strongly disagree with most of your response but this is starting to escalate and it's just not worth it. I will leave it at that. We are both passionate about this team, we just see things differently.

My sincere apologies if what I stated earlier was antagonistic. Believe it or not I really didn't mean it to be. Nor would I ever attempt to tell people what they can or cannot write. Not sure I did that anywhere. But if that's the way it came off, again I sincerely apologize. I definitely would not the job of site monitor. Those guys/gals? have a lot to put up with.

Looking forward to next week. I will be at the game. While it was fun ruining phillys Christmas, I would rather ruin dallasts season by booting them from the POs. It;'s clear philly can't do anything in thr POs anyway. Their record of 0 for forever in the SB is safe.

Waiting for the Colts vs Cowturds now Goskins..hoping the Colts render Murray useless, then Cowturds will become one dimensional relying on Tony Uh-Oh. We'll have to see.

Apologies accepted and we move on to Dallas next week. We are still on the same team, we're both competitive. HTTR!

MANCHILD157 you were pretty harsh with Goskins10.  He never attacked you or implied anything yet you lashed out at him for no reason. You once called me a "disgruntled fan" but you are the one who's disgruntled. He likes RG3 & provides the data he believes to be relevant to proving his point yet you accuse him of..."drinking the rg3 koolaid". Goskins10 doesn't have to give you an apology, it SHOULD be the other way around.

HTTR!!!

Hey Canada- when your record for posts are so pure and positive, then you can come after me but in the meanwhile, mind your own ****ing business and stick to football comments. You guys act like schoolgirls instead of men. This is actually laughable.....of course we are all disgruntled, we are Redskin Fans. I never asked for an apology did I? Facts? There's facts in that retort on my opinion?

Archived