Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Can Play Spoiler For Eagles, Cowboys

I hope you guys are right.

I could care less if we lose to the iggles. But beating the cowpukes to put them out of the POs would be awesome!  I will again be at the game. So far I am .500. Maybe I can end with a winning record! lol 

dallast is really in a bad way. They cannot win without 25 to 30 carries from murray. He is dinged up. If they don't pl,ay him this week, there is no way they beat Indy. If they play him, he is likely to get re-injured and then will be out our game, making that at least harder.

The best news is no matter who wins the division, they will not go very far.

On a  completely separate topic - I am very tired of of seeing those threads in the Stadium about every ****ing QB that is or could be available Michael Vick (hell no!) - Jameis Winston (again hell no!) - even Jay I am a Jeff George Clone idiot Cutler!!!!!! An absolute hell ****ing no!!!!!!.

We have to stop worried who the QB is and build an NFL quality Offensive line. We can argue QB ability all we want, but until that line is fixed, it will not matter. Go into next season with the 3 that are hear and hope one develops. If not, go for someone next year. But that line has to be fixed.

Archived