Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jay Cutler in 2015?

Hope&LoyaltyHTTR

I like Cutler. Always have, and since Chicago benched him for this Sunday against Detroit there's always a chance they will let him loose in 2015. If things with Griffin go south, I mean way south (I think the next 2 games will decide if he's here to stay, because I doubt Gruden will go anywhere) Cutler will look good in burgandy and gold. Please don't compare to Grossman just because he was a bear too, because Cutler may just be the answer in this new Gruden system. I am All for RG3 and truly hopes he can prove how great he can be against Philly and Dallas. I would rather work with Griffin and give him more time. This post is just me thinking "what if" because none of us can decide his fate.

1) I don't see how that contract gets unloaded in anyway shape or form.

2) Cutler is the exact type of player we need to keep away from this team even if he's got talent (disputable at this point)  He overall has a bad vibe and a cancer to a team in my opinion........he's anything but a leader.  His antics after the New Orleans game should be all you need to know about the guy.

Oh I forgot how great our 3 Quarterbacks are playing. My mistake.

Players can change and improve with a new team just like how the Redskins are a stepping stone for players to play much better and win rings elsewhere. I forgot how great griffin is playing so I understand all the negative cutler comments smh. Our QB can't even hold on to the ball to score a TD on the run on a play that should of never happened because the penalty should have been declined and handed off to Morris on the 2 yard line. So to all the geniuses here do you have a better idea if we can Griffin? And it better not be the interception machine or the Cleveland Brown reject

Why is it illegal to stab a ****?

???? Why is it legal to say stupid **** on the internet?

RIIIIIIGHT...

No, just no. Do I really need to explain why? Okay, here are just a few: 1.) Shows no passion for the game. 2.) 18 interceptions which leads the league in that category 3.) Pretty sure they will not cut him and will look to trade. 4.) We are not in the position to trade draft picks or any depth players for an inconsistent QB

I could go on but these are good enough reasons not to.

^ lol that was the funniest one yet

I don't ****ing know what to do at QB if Griffin gets the boot. And neither do any of you. Maybe Cutler isn't the answer but ****, I'm sick of waiting for who is

With this current offensive line he would get killed. Plus I heard he just got a big contract last year with the Bears so I doubt any team would trade for him. If he is released (highly unlikely) and we could get him for very cheap I would support bringing him in for competition purposes.

Makes sense in a way. Anything can happen

Perhaps it's the cold I have and the whiskey I've had so far,(medicinal purposes of course),but I swear I saw someone suggest signing Jay Cutler to the Redskins................nah....no way.

Is that what you said when McNabb was signed?

Archived