Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Petition for Snyder to Sell the Team

skins4eva

Fellow ESers--it's time.  I've had it.  Snyder's reign has literally killed my love of football.  I can no longer support him.  He has destroyed the franchise we all once loved.  The pilot light will always burn, but Snyder needs to sell.  This is as bad as I've ever seen it.  No direction, no hope.  The common denominator is Danny Boy Snyder.  He is an utter failure.  If this were a public company, he would have been ousted already, which is exactly what happened to him the last time he ran a public company (six flags). 

If you just can't take it anymore, sign on to this thread and write a few sentences explaining why Dan has killed your love of football and run this franchise into the ground.

Snyder--if you are the fan you claim to be, you will sell your controlling interest in this team.  You've proven beyond a doubt that you are incapable of learning and you are too narrow minded, selfish and insecure to establish a legitimate NFL franchise.  You are a failure on every level.

As will I!

Wouldn't it be great to bet him into allowing someone from ES to take his place for one entire calendar year? I know with an ironclad certainty that we could do better. Day one: press conference announcing search for real GM.

I signed in blood. Now how do I clean my IPad?

Really though, no way this even comes close to getting his attention. And who buys the team? And why do you think they would be any better?

He doesn't have to sell his entire interest, just a controlling interest.  He can maintain a portion of the economics and perhaps have a say over major decisions, like building a stadium, etc., but he must relinquish day to day to control to a consortium of buyers who are committed to building a successful franchise over the long term.

yeah, cause that will happen.....good luck i guess? for the people that hate dan (i like him, hes a nice person, but you're all welcome to have your own opinions) he'll be the owner until he dies, and theres nothing that will change that.

There's really no help for you if you think Dan is a nice person.  The level of naivete from you is startling.  I guess you're pretty young judging by your handle.

yeah, cause that will happen.....good luck i guess? for the people that hate dan (i like him, hes a nice person, but you're all welcome to have your own opinions) he'll be the owner until he dies, and theres nothing that will change that.

He is the greatest monster in my life. I am not being hyperbolic. I HATE him!!!

There's really no help for you if you think Dan is a nice person. The level of naivete from you is startling. I guess you're pretty young judging by your handle.

He 's an innocent young man.

There's really no help for you if you think Dan is a nice person.  The level of naivete from you is startling.  I guess you're pretty young judging by your handle.

well, i've met him a few times. again, we're all entitled to our opinions. you guys can hate him. i can like him. lets just agree to disagree. HTTR

well, i've met him a few times. again, we're all entitled to our opinions. you guys can hate him. i can like him. lets just agree to disagree. HTTR

Yes, we will disagree.  How any Skins fan can possibly like this guy after what he has done to this franchise is absolutely beyond me.

Dan could care less if anyone shows up as long as the seats and luxury boxes are sold. As long as their are ticket brokers selling to Eagles and Giants fans and corporations buying boxes for power meetings this petition will be about as effective as catching a fart with a net.

No offense meant, and I share your pain and sentiment. Dan just doesn't care as long as it doe$n't hurt him where hi$ pride and happine$$ lie.

There's no point to this. Literally, no one could come to any home game and Snyder would still make money.

There are two ways to get Snyder out. Either catch him saying something racist/sexist or generate enough public pressure to change the name and Dan sells or gets ousted because of it.

Dan could care less if anyone shows up as long as the seats and luxury boxes are sold.

When he becomes the absolute laughing stalk of the league, if he's not already, he will begin to care.  He's an insecure loser.  Insecure losers always care about public perception.  That's why he sued the Washington paper. 

Archived