Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Extremeskins Tailgate vs Colts 11/30/14

cincyfan

Welcome to the Official Extremeskins Tailgate (Polite Midwest Version) at Indianapolis 11/30/14

The Extremeskins Tailgate has become an institution at Fedex Field, and it is because of all the members involved. The dedication, hard work and investments by folks year in and year out is second to none. This tailgate is getting bigger every year and is well respected because of our passion, our friendly welcoming environment and the charity we do. The Redskins organization has recognized our contributions and how we present ourselves and because of that, has recognized our tailgate as official Redskins Fan Captains. Lets continue to do our best as the best tailgate at Fedex Field!

Once again, the Extremeskins Tailgate will have containers available for the Extremeskins Charity Funds. There will be two containers. One container will be for pop tabs (the little tabs on the top of aluminum beer and soda cans)... this is to benefit the Ronald McDonald House. If you drink a beer or coke, don't forget to take off the tab and put it in the container before throwing away!!! The other container will be for monetary donations, and will be for the the charity selected selected this year: SOME (So Other Might Eat) Please check the charity threads! Please donate what you can, there are needy folks out there that can use our help!

What Is It?

We are a gathering of die hard Washington Redskins fans who love to come together and have a good time out in the lots before and after the game. Our tailgate has become a very popular point at Fedex Field, and we have been featured in numerous media broadcasts. If you like to eat great food and enjoy tasty beverages while playing games, listening to tunes and chatting about the burgundy and gold with fellow die hard fans, then this is the place for you!

When Is It?

November 30th, 8:00am to 12pm. Post game victory tailgate will take place.

Where Is It?

Denison Tailgate Corner Lot, 402 S. Pennsylvania St (corner of Pennsylvania St and W. South St).  This lot opens at 8:00 am, allows tailgating and does have port-a-pottys. Parking passes for this lot are $25.88.  If you plan on driving and bringing tailgating supplies you will need to get a parking pass.  PM me or email me at cincymusiclover@yahoo.com for link to save $5.

Who Can Come?

Absolutely everyone who loves the Burgundy and Gold!!  If you have friends or relatives that wear Blue we will accept them but there may be an intervention.

What Can I Do?

We are a potluck style tailgate, so we prefer that folks bring food/drinks/supplies rather than money. While we do not solicit any contributions to the tailgate, they are welcome. Many of us who help run the tailgate spend alot of money on the supplies that we provide at every tailgate. Anything you can do to help is highly desired and appreciated, such as bringing food, drinks, supplies or even donating monetarily (which is distributed among the core members of the group).

NEEDED ITEMS

Drinks:

• Soda
  • Water
  • Beer/Mixed Drinks/Spirits
  • Items for "The Bar" (headed by Dale)
    - Tequila
    - Vodka
    - Spiced Rum
    - Mixers

Food:

• Hamburgers w/Buns
  • Hot Dogs w/Buns
  • Sausages, Brats, etc w/Buns
  • Grilled chicken/steak/etc
  • Other Protein items (Shrimp/pork/beef/chicken/etc... surprise us!)
  • Side items (pasta salad, macaroni salad, veggie tray, etc)
  • Desserts (cookies, brownies, pies, cakes)
  • Condiments (ketchup, mustard, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, etc)
  • Dips, salsa, etc

Supplies:

• Grills (we never have enough!)
  • Canopy's/Tents ( rain is possible on Sunday)
  • Tables (another item we always need!)
  • Games (beer pong/cornhole/lasso golf/etc)
  • Coolers with Ice
  • Plastic Cups
  • Plasticware (forks/knives/spoons)
  • Paper Plates
  • Napkins/Paper Towels
  • Radios/Boomboxes (PLEASE !!!) 

If you plan on attending the tailgate, please post how many people are in your group, if you will be getting a parking pass (so we know how wide our tailgate will be) and what you plan on bringing.

If you have any questions you can PM me, email or text to 513-509-5585.

Jackie

Hey, Jackie!

It's your favorite QB-jersey-wearing friend, Kenny.  You know I will be there (how early depends on what I get into the night before).

As a fan traveling from the DC area, I unfortunately will not be able to provide anything more than jokes and humility.  I got tip money though!

So add a +1, and see ya at the tailgate in my COLT McCOY JERSEY!!!

Me and 9 of my friends will be there. We are heading up for my bachelor party weekend as we speak! It will be a mixed crowd of fans but I've talked most of them into wearing Skins jerseys :)

We will probably bring a couple of different kinds of meat to grill plus some buns, and of course a lot of alcohol! What are the most needed items we could bring to help out?

We will probably bring some sides/chips too. Everyone is gonna pitch in at least a couple of things.

Oh and we are walking from our hotel to the stadium so no vehicle.

Archived