Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Tony romoSUCKS's Back Worse Then What Dallas Is Letting On?

DM72

First they acted as if it wasn't serious. Then yesterday they said it wasn't "season ending." Even for Dallas to say that, it makes you wonder. I didn't even know there was a possibility that it could be season ending. Now they're saying that "they hope it gets better in the next few days so he'll have a chance to play.

They did say there wa no structural damage, but it seems like it's more than just a bruise.

But he was perfectly fine coming back in Monday night :P

I was excited when he came back in. It was apparent that Haslett had no idea how to stop Weeden and I knew when he came back we'd win and then the Cowboys fans would start saying that they'd have won if Weeden had played at the end. :lol:

These are the same fans that also tell us that Romo is ELITE and underrated now. He's so underrated that his own fans knew that the former Browns QB that they dumped after just a handful of games was in fact BETTER, lol.

Romo is so elite that he puts up 7 points on Hasletts defense with our offense doing ZILCH with all the turnovers they gave us.

First they acted as if it wasn't serious. Then yesterday they said it wasn't "season ending." Even for Dallas to say that, it makes you wonder. I didn't even know there was a possibility that it could be season ending. Now they're saying that "they hope it gets better in the next few days so he'll have a chance to play.

They did say there wa no structural damage, but it seems like it's more than just a bruise.

It sure does seem like there's some fire to all of that smoke.  But at the same time, The Rival knows how dependent they are on him to have any shot at a season this year.  This smells suspiciously like a career ender, if they play it poorly.

he won't be playing against the Cards so it's bad enough. Bringing him back in was a huge mistake.

So he's definitely out against the Cardinals?

I couldn't believe that circus towards the end of the game with Jerruh on the sidelines and Romo seeming to argue with medical personnel (??)/coaches/whoever in the locker room...

I couldn't believe that they let him back in anyway after Weeden came in and scored 10 points in 2 drives. Romo did almost nothing in 7-8 drives before that. Plus they had an excuse, he had obviously injured his back and the doctors should've told him that without requiring Garrett or Jones getting involved at all.

From a human standpoint, I hope Romo uses his head and makes the best decision for himself. This guy has had three back injuries/surgeries in the last few years. He may never walk again if he takes another violent blast to the back.

This Tony Romo "BackGate" has Jerruh Jones written all over it. That crypt keeper couldn't care less about the health and safety of his players.

Any video of him walking available?  You can always spot the person suffering from a lower back that is currently in rough shape because they take very short strides.  I know from experience and from talking to others with similar injuries.  There are other things that they can't do, but the walking thing is the one that's the easiest to spot. 

I don't know but he looked really bad after returning from the injury on MNF.

And with his history of back issues, I don't know how the Cowboys don't sit him until he heals up. At 6-2 they have a bit of cushion, it's more important they have him healthy for the stretch run. Arizona is beatable, hell we almost beat them with Kirk Cousins at their house.

Yeah its all over twitter.  two fractures in his back.  Which means Robinson not only broke The Cowboy's back with that play he broke Romo too. 

There's going to be a lot of discussion about this.  I was saying when they took him off the field, if it was a back injury he should be on a backboard.  Period.   

Insane. That decision to put him back in is up there with leaving Griffin in the playoff game. Actually, it's probably worse. Had Merriweather on that sack fumble lowered his head and just destroyed him to the midsection.... romoSUCKS might not even be walking ever again. It also seemed clear to me the doctors didnt' want him to return to the game. The Cowboys should be fined for that. Any team in the league that ignores the doctors should be fined. All this talk about player safety and now this come out. romoSUCKS has a broken back, give him a shot of cortisone and put him back in..... and now let him try and play this weekend. Disgusting.

This is odd...

Did the Turds actually X-ray romoSUCKS's back on Monday night? Jerruh claimed romoSUCKS's x-rays were negative.

This is what I don't understand. I'm wondering if there's a chance somebody could lose their medical license over this.

If nobody took an X-ray, and Romo went back in, do the Cowboys face a fine/lawsuit?

If somebody DID take an X-ray and he was cleared to play anyway, does malpractice come into play?

Looks like you were right on:

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/11803228/tony-romo-dallas-cowboys-suffered-two-fractured-transverse-process-back

IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo suffered two fractured transverse process in his back in the loss to the Washington Redskins, but there remains a chance he could play Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals, according to multiple sources.

The Cowboys and Romo have stressed this is not related to the disk surgery he had last December and is not a threat to end his season. Baylor quarterback Bryce Petty suffered a similar injury this season and missed just one game.

Archived