Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Chew

11/4/14

Anybody picking this up? Multiplayer looks pretty neat, but I'll probably wait a few weeks for reviews on here before I put up $60 for it.

Anybody getting it on release day? There are no reviews out yet from any gaming sites that I've seen.

11/4/14

Anybody picking this up? Multiplayer looks pretty neat, but I'll probably wait a few weeks for reviews on here before I put up $60 for it.

Anybody getting it on release day? There are no reviews out yet from any gaming sites that I've seen.

I pulled the trigger last night, ordered it online from Best Buy and it will be delivered Monday for early release and double XP :).  

After reading about it and watching some clips, it appears that the game play is similar to Destiny and Titanfall.  I think it shows some promise.  

I pulled the trigger last night, ordered it online from Best Buy and it will be delivered Monday for early release and double XP :).  

my man.  B)

I'm 97% sure I'm going to pull the trigger.  Since Blops, MW3, Bops 2, and Ghosts...I've realized that I hate Activision, but I like Treyarch.  Sledgehammer is new to the game, and the multiplayer trailers look kinda nifty.  Not sure how I feel about the double jump/jet pack thing, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. 

@ Mark, I don't blame ya.  I hated Ghosts, worst COD ever.  I say every year I'm done with COD, and yet I end up buying it, only to sell it a month later LOL

my man.  B)

I'm 97% sure I'm going to pull the trigger.  Since Blops, MW3, Bops 2, and Ghosts...I've realized that I hate Activision, but I like Treyarch.  Sledgehammer is new to the game, and the multiplayer trailers look kinda nifty.  Not sure how I feel about the double jump/jet pack thing, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. 

@ Mark, I don't blame ya.  I hated Ghosts, worst COD ever.  I say every year I'm done with COD, and yet I end up buying it, only to sell it a month later LOL

I do the same thing man.  I start out like, "**** COD, stupid ass ****ing maps, gameplay, why they gotta change **** up, ****ing bammas"  Then be like, "This looks pretty nifty, **** it, gonna buy and go King Kong up in this ****!"

I think the main problem with Ghosts is it had big shoes to fill with BO2 being boss.  I think they tried too hard to change up the game and they dumbed down the multiplayer maps and quantity of players, knowing damn good and well they could support more players (i.e. Battlefield 4).

And their product has never been in the same league as Battlefield, especially since BF - Bad Company 2, imo, but their game modes always kept them in the hunt.  

But Ghosts........that **** needs to be its name, go Casper and disappear cause it was awful.  

it doesn't look very promising imo, but I doubt it will be worse than COD ghosts.

ill give it a little burn but I expect ill be getting rid of it soon.

It depends on how it's done.  If it's anything like Destiny, then it will be fun and cool with replay value.  And by "like Destiny", strictly talking game play in multiplayer with the boost jumps, special moves, melee, etc.  

Also depends on total number of players per game mode/map.  Ghosts was just weak and failed at all levels.  I'd like it to be like Black Ops 2 with a futuristic look and feel of Destiny/Titanfall.  I want Prestige back along with custom emblems.  

everything in me says not to....but I probably will...cuz I'm a sucker.

Do it Goon...........do it!

you guys are retarded. you say every year "**** this game, it sucks" and then still buy the next installment. if black ops 2 didn't have zombies then MW3 would have been my last one. i felt so free not buying ghosts...then again I got burned by destiny this year. at least i made it one year without buying a ****ty activision game.

sorry activision, there's too many not-**** games to even think about buying ur crap.

you guys are retarded. you say every year "**** this game, it sucks" and then still buy the next installment. if black ops 2 didn't have zombies then MW3 would have been my last one. i felt so free not buying ghosts...then again I got burned by destiny this year. at least i made it one year without buying a ****ty activision game.

sorry activision, there's too many not-**** games to even think about buying ur crap.

debbie-the-downer1.gif

I would be, but gonna hold off and see on this one. I played ghosts for....like....an hour. Gave it to my nephew just to get rid of it.

If reviews are kinda ok then I'll bite the bullet.

I've never been one to trust reviews.  I have to play a game or watch a movie/show on my own.  I look at it this way, I pretty much only play shooter games and Madden.  So, I'll give them a shot and bite the bullet on the $60.  

Worst case, I can trade it back in a week or two later and most likely not suffer too much of a loss.  I was going to give it a pass, but after reading the new perks and seeing some trailers, it seems like they changed up the look/game play to compete with Destiny and Titanfall and Halo.

We already know that they dropped the ball on Ghosts with an epic fail.  This version could suck too, but it looks a lot better than Ghosts and to be honest, I wasn't thrilled about Ghosts based on the trailers and everything I read prior to the launch.  I had a gut feeling that it wouldn't be close to the same level as BO2, but didn't think it would suck ass as bad as it did.  

Avid COD player since COD4. I liked Black Ops 2 a lot, even with the insane shotgun and quickscoping. Ghosts just looked so boring to me, I didn't get it. My Xbox stopped reading discs, never got a new one. Haven't played any COD for almost a year. I'm not buying a new system for Advanced Warfare if it's not back to the core COD experience. They should remake COD4 without 3x grenades and martyrdom for Xbox One. Updated graphics, sound, same ****ing maps with same ****ing guns. Maybe a few new ones, but don't **** the game up. You could do that with any COD. MW2 without the tube, Black Ops without Last Stand, MW3 without the duel secondaries, Black Ops 2 without that stupid shotgun with long barrel and laser pointer. Quickscopers would start killin' their parents if you eliminated quickscoping, gotta let 'em have that ****.

Damn, I'm just TALKING about COD and I get mad. My stress levels have dropped a lot since I stopped playing.

Bro...I'm gonna add you tonight! Though I suspect you're We're already friends lol

We already are, I just never get on. You're matt Chew or something like that. I played ghosts with you a few times but your connection was laggy cause you were in Denver and everyone else was in DC.

I'll buy this because I'm already good at it. It hasnt come out yet but I know I'll be stomping fools day 1. I'm all about COD when it comes to competitive shooters. I haven't played ghosts in forever because I went from a PC monitor to a 50" plasma. I prefer the smaller monitor but I'm sure I can get used to the big screen. Just a matter of time.

We already are, I just never get on. You're matt Chew or something like that. I played ghosts with you a few times but your connection was laggy cause you were in Denver and everyone else was in DC.

I'll buy this because I'm already good at it. It hasnt come out yet but I know I'll be stomping fools day 1. I'm all about COD when it comes to competitive shooters. I haven't played ghosts in forever because I went from a PC monitor to a 50" plasma. I prefer the smaller monitor but I'm sure I can get used to the big screen. Just a matter of time.

I'm with ya man.  I used to play on my 60" or 46" tvs and if it's Madden, I'm fine with it.  But I switched over to playing through my PC monitor for the past two years and love it.  I typically play with no sound and have the TV going with a ball game or movie on and watch those while I play.

Looks like it requires DX11 to play. It would seem that my GTX 260M is no longer a viable option.

We are talking about playing on consoles, but you can upgrade your vid card pretty cheap I would imagine.  I'm running a GTX 560 Ti I got for $150 around 3 years ago and it still runs everything fine.  You might be able to get that super cheap or even a better one cheap.

Do you have any consoles slate?

I would rather keep playing destiny , and wait for this...

r6siege.jpg?itok=CAh2EAwf

DTMB, If you ever suggest that CoD tries to support more players, similar to Battlefield, I will find you and I will smack you in the back of the head until you appologize.

DTMB, If you ever suggest that CoD tries to support more players, similar to Battlefield, I will find you and I will smack you in the back of the head until you appologize.

LOL, it doesn't have to be 32 or 64 players.  20-24 would be nice, but I read an article that one of the game modes that leaked had 18 players listed and it was the max, so it looks like they expanded it some.  But honestly, after playing Destiny and it's only 6 vs 6, I can roll with whatever CoD puts out there.

Archived