Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10 point spread for Dallass game. Should I take it?

Stefanskins

I thought so too. Dallass is at home and they are 6-1 however, and don't get me wrong, they look "good" but are they really that good and are we really that bad?

I dunno. I probably shouldn't. Like I said I shouldn't make decisions with my heart. Never turned out good.  I'd probably jinx us.. I'm cursed with a powerful Jinx mechanism.. almost super human

or maybe that is a reasonable spread and I'm just a Homer

According to ESPN Colt McCoy is starting.  Cowboys may win this game by 3+ Touchdowns.  I would take the Cowboys and tease the  heck out of the game    

According to ESPN Colt McCoy is starting.  Cowboys may win this game by 3+ Touchdowns.  I would take the Cowboys and tease the  heck out of the game    

Really... sheesh I was hoping RG might be back

I was thinking that.. If I took the Cowboys and we win.. I'd be ecstatic to lose the bet... and it might lessen the blow if we did lose.. but in the end I just can't bet for Dallass. I have before but obviously not when they are playing us.

No, because I think.....well hope McCoy can protect the football. The Skins D (despite what everyone thinks) has been playing well despite serious injury at every level, but its been special teams and an offense that has turned the ball over giving teams short fields that has killed them  (wonder what the total points off turnovers are?). 

I think Breeland is settling in and the Skins are not that bad against the run, they have had plenty of time to figure out the Boys zone run and counter trap game on the ground. Not predicting a win but I think if they are not constantly turning the ball over they can keep it close.

Division games are always close. We rarely see a blowout unless the Skins lose to the vaGiants.

But if I was down to my last dollar, I'd take the Turds. There's a special kind of suck for this 2014 Redskins team. Plus the turds offense should have no problems covering the 10 points.

Hazlett is our defensive coordinator.

It looks like Vegas is begging for people to take the Skins. One thing about this series is the games are ALWAYS close. But something tells  me and Vegas that this one wont be.

This

You should add lesson 4) - When pts seem to be too much, they are usually not enough.

Vegas makes the occasional blunder but this one screams take the pukes and lay the lumber. (Although I hope I am wrong !!)

Alright gortiz! I was almost convinced not to but hell yeah, money meet my mouth!! I just hope Bowen plays! HTTR

Well chit.. it was 9.5... oh well whats done is done... One rule broken! 

IT'S ON! 

Just not sure what to do now??? :lol: what's a decent site that won't make me get in trouble with Russian gangsters. 

The only issue here is that you are betting against an amazing trend-- one that was broken last week.

Through the Cowboys-Texans game this year I believe it was something like 19 of 22 games at Jerryworld had been covered by the underdog. Dallas almost never covers at home when favored and almost always covers at home when an underdog like they did this year against the Saints. They broke that last week by covering against the Giants. And now that Dallas is looks sharper and more consistent maybe they will start covering more.

I think the Redskins are actually better than their record. They have losses against quality teams and have suffered some major QB blunders which are hard to overcome. Some bad injury lick as well. I'd say the Skins are a tad undervalued right now as far as betting goes. They had some lead beats" in games they had covered and then lost in last 30 seconds.

All that being said, this looks like a stay away game for me. Vegas could be baiting people to take the Skins or it could go the way of recent trends with the underdog having the upper hand. Colt is a little bit of a wild card as well. And will Dallas maybe take this game lightly? Gun to my head, I'd take Dallas, but I don't see this as a strong game to wager on.

Yeah, I think we need to stop with the "close division game" stuff.  While it may feel like they are normally close games, the Thursday night game against the Giants, the Monday night massacre against the Eagles, etc. pretty much disprove that theory.  If the Skins really stink and are playing under the lights it can easily be a blowout, and thats just the situation we have this week.

To conclude, don't take the Skins.  If for some reason they do win - you'll be happy enough that they won.  If they lose big and you lose money - devastating.

ackbarTrap02s_zps3f0d0cf4.jpg

LOL

IT'S ON! 

Just not sure what to do now??? :lol: what's a decent site that won't make me get in trouble with Russian gangsters. 

TopBet has been good for me or Betus seems legit too

WWW.RussianGangstersRUS@1Bornerryday.com

Totally safe and they pay off!

LOL ja me bubshka says so

Archived