Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Testosterone and football....., just don't mix.

brandymac27

I'm sorry, but i just can't stop laughing. I think I've seen and heard it all. Especially the "let's trade RG3 and let Colt start". Can someone please tell me if being a guy with (apparently) too many raging hormones makes you feel like you have all the answers, even if those answers are dumb as ****????

Is it because we've sunk to a whole new kind of low? I seriously want to know the answer to this. Guys claim to know soooo much about sports, then i come to ES and read the dumpster juice threads that some people start. I don't get it. Help the testosterone challenged understand.

I swear, if a woman owned this team, she'd have it in tip top shape :)

And btw, i don't know how you guys walk around with those things. Just sayin'

Wait, people are seriously wanting Colt over RG3? I missed this. :blink:

Well to be honest I don't know where you were in preseason but everyone with a set of eyes who could see the tv set could tell that Colt was the best QB on our team.  Colt was the Peyton Manning of preseason just like Ryan Grant was the Jerry Rice of the preseason.  Just like the Redskins were the Seahawks of the preseason.  Our superbowl every year is preseason wk 4.  After that, it's the offseason.  I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to preseason 2015!

Useless without pics.

Useless without pics.

I'll submit pics dammit. I swear, if we trade Morris, it's on like donkey kong!

Does estrogen cause you to lump all guys together when you are referring to a couple posters and their opinions?

Calm down. This is just a light hearted, fun thread. Don't get ur panties in a wad PoPo.

If we're submitting pics like 'Donkey Kong', I, uhmmm, well, may sit this one out. :ph34r:

Hail.

Calm down Lucy lmao

If we're submitting pics like 'Donkey Kong', I, uhmmm, well, may sit this one out. :ph34r:

Hail.

Btw, if we trade Morris, I'm gonna need to borrow the van we used to kidnap Brandon Banks with. Gonna need a full tank too :D

Ok, to keep the thread on topic, we suck. Now what all of you testosterone people? ?? What brilliant ideas do you have?

Wine. I demand the finest wine available to humanity! And I demand it now! And cake!

Wait, you didn't mean general brilliance did you?

Hail.

Lucy, you're really not helping the cause lmao. That's expected from the estrogen challenged i suppose. I think boobies would work much better than your wine and cake :D

Calm down Lucy lmao

Btw, if we trade Morris, I'm gonna need to borrow the van we used to kidnap Brandon Banks with. Gonna need a full tank too :D

Ok, to keep the thread on topic, we suck. Now what all of you testosterone people? ?? What brilliant ideas do you have?

Ok, here are some great ideas:

1. Release all 3 QBs, sign Colt Brennan, Tim Tebow, and Mike VIck. Let them dog it out to see who starts.

2. Ray Rice is expected to be reinstated to the NFL. We can trade Alfred for him and I think Spillers injury is a ruse. Let's get him now!

3. Trade Pierre Garcon and DJax for Percy Harvin. He can replace them both.

4. Let's see if Aaron Hernandez can get out for work release. We need a TE (or is he a WR by now...)

5. Sign Incognito and Martin to play Oline. They should be ready to bury the hatchet by now.

6. Bring in Michael Sam so Incognito has someone else to pick on.

7. Bring back Tannard Jackson.

8. Isn't Donte Stalworth still available?

Well, that's just of the top of my head (not telling which one). That team has Super Bowl written all over it...... or is it tidy bowl?

Ok, here are some great ideas:

1. Release all 3 QBs, sign Colt Brennan, Tim Tebow, and Mike VIck. Let them dog it out to see who starts.

2. Ray Rice is expected to be reinstated to the NFL. We can trade Alfred for him and I think Spillers injury is a ruse. Let's get him now!

3. Trade Pierre Garcon and DJax for Percy Harvin. He can replace them both.

4. Let's see if Aaron Hernandez can get out for work release. We need a TE (or is he a WR by now...)

5. Sign Incognito and Martin to play Oline. They should be ready to bury the hatchet by now.

6. Bring in Michael Sam so Incognito has someone else to pick on.

7. Bring back Tannard Jackson.

8. Isn't Donte Stalworth still available?

Well, that's just of the top of my head (not telling which one). That team has Super Bowl written all over it...... or is it tidy bowl?

You forgot Plaxico Burress. And big Al. Oh and let's trade our next three years first rounders for Josh Gordon.

Archived