Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well when RG3 comes back will he be compared their 3rd string: should they Trade him to prevent drama?

knighthonor

You like this plan to trade RG3 for key pieces and to prevent more QB Drama?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. You like this plan to trade RG3 for key pieces and to prevent more QB Drama?

• Yes, but only if the Redskins get draft picks
    • Yes, but only if the Redskins get key players in a straight up trade
    • Yes, regardless of if its for Player, or draft picks
    • No

I hope to have a serious discussion on this.

But already I notice a lot of read skins fans are hyping up Colt the same way we saw the hype of Kirk.

So it's not far off to see the media start to compare RG3 to a 3rd stringer.

We already see this happening on other Redskin's fan outlets.

So its clear to me, that RG3 has lost the Redskins' fan, respect.

So to prevent more stress on the QBs, mainly RG3, and more QB controversy drama, how about just trading him away and stick with Colt and Kirk as the starter and backup,

This way everybody can finally move on from all the drama, and start focusing on fixing the list of other problems with the team, such as the crappy Oline for starters. It's been bad for a decade now.

Trading RG3 could net a good Oline player to two, or maybe some more draft picks to get those pieces.

I really want to see an end to the QB drama, but when RG3 gets back, I believe the drama will once again be on him, since the team issues as a whole still havnt been addressed. So one mistake, and we back to the QB drama of RG3 vs Colt,,,

Just move on from him.

But what's your thoughts on this?

I know we live in an age of TV Drama, so some people like the drama, and they have a right to voice their opinion here as well.

But me personally, I am tired of it.

PS: I am a RG3 And Redskins fan, so I would root for him regardless of what team he on, like all past Skins players.

Um.......WHAT?

One would have to be insane to think that Colt did much today. He completed a pass to Garcon that horrible tackling and taking bad angles led to a long TD.  Then we got another three off of a fumbled punt return. I will give Colt credit for the last drive.

This isn't to slam Colt, because a lot of this was likely by design, as the coaches wanted to play it safe, and realized they were playing a team that wasn't offering a lot in the way of offense and was also playing not to lose.

We need to see what we have with RG3 over the last half of the season before we even entertain this discussion.

I hope to have a serious discussion on this.

But already I notice a lot of read skins fans are hyping up Colt the same way we saw the hype of Kirk.

So it's not far off to see the media start to compare RG3 to a 3rd stringer.

We already see this happening on other Redskin's fan outlets.

So its clear to me, that RG3 has lost the Redskins' fan, respect....

How can you hope to have a "serious discussion" when everything you said after that first sentence borders on the asinine?

How can you hope to have a "serious discussion" when everything you said after that first sentence borders on the asinine?

Because I figured others are also tired of the QB controversy drama.

And BTw I am not a RG3 hater. Check my post history. I want what's best for him. But also tired of all the drama about the QB junk, and the RG3 hatred is out this world now.

Just let him go, since most fans don't like him anyway.

Tired of a QB controversy?

My friend, having a QB controversy has been part of being a Redskins fan for the past, oh........40+ years......and its probably holds true for many NFL teams.

Well I am not that old. AND that doesn't justify the Drama either. I am tired of it. End this QB drama. Just trade Rg3....

Have a Oline Controversy. YEAH at least something that would actually help.

...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

But I want peace. Let RG3 go, by trading him. We would see more peace. RG3 on another team, the QB drama would come to a end.

But I want peace. Let RG3 go, by trading him. We would see more peace. RG3 on another team, the QB drama would come to a end.

It's  just..... I mean..... but...... and then.........

Nope. You've done it. You've created a perfect storm of dumb. I find it literally impossible to figure out which imbecillic notion to start making fun of first. I just can't do it.

Archived