Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins-Eagles Monday Stats Pack

We need to take that momentum from the Eagles game and run over the Giants. If we play against the Giants how we did this past weekend, we will blow them out. The Giants ran the ball 50 times against the leagues worst rush defense; the Skins have a top 5 run D. And, they played against a team whose only weapon (Foster) was hurt- Giants are garbage. Although, we are banged up, Gruden needs to keep these guys pumped and start the game just how we did against the Eagles...

HAIL CTSKIN!

You said..."If we play against the Giants how we did this past weekend, we will blow them out."

If we play like we did last weekend then you can count on our ST's losing the game for us. We need to play better then we did last week to compensate for the ST blunders.

If our O plays the same, then yes, we can win. But if we see the same D that gave up 30, then we'll lose.We can't allow the other team to score 30 & think we can still win.  If we see the same ST's that we've seen for the last 19 games, we lose. For a team that struggles like we do, we NEED to have all 3 units play well on the same day. 

HTTR!!!

I don't see a scenario where we win by less than double digits... with or without the terrible special teams play. I say this because I love stats, and what the Giants did this past week proved nothing. They had almost twice as many run plays as pass plays- why, because the Texans have the worst run D in the league. Good luck trying to have success with that against the Skins who are allowing a league best 2.8 avg. The run game opened up the pass game for the Giants, and even with that Eli looked average. The Giants are an avg D at best, we should get in the end zone at least three times. PREDICTION- Skins 27- Giants 13. All that said, I believe we have 17 players on the injury report; prediction would certainly need revision if the majority of them can't play. HTTR

Archived