Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportsYahoo.Com: Eagles' Cary Williams says the team is overworked, (Redskins shootout took a toll)

MustangSteve

I'm loving this, instead of celebrating after the Redskins shootout, they are complaining. Chip Kelly is driving his team into the ground. Here's a quote from Cary "I'm burnt out. Burnt out. I'm not the only guy that feels burnt out," Williams said. "I'm just a guy that's man enough to stand up for players and just say that we're burnt out

Click link for rest http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/eagles--cary-williams-says-the-team-is-overworked--exhausted-032013673.html

This is going to play big in our 2nd match up, we could very well be fighting them for the division by then. With our offense scoring like they are, we are not going to keep losing, that is for damn sure!

We beat the living **** out of them. They may have won that battle, but were going to win the war. I haven't heard a single redskin complain. Heck, sounds like were ready for another 9 rounds.

Wait till we get them in Fed Ex, We will beat their tired ass for 4 quarters! This is not going to end well for Philly, if they are complaining now while 3-0, wait till their 1st loss, their locker room will fall apart.

Who cares? The team is 3-0 and in control early of the division.

The only way this guy's words will mean anything will be when and IF we start seeing evidence of this "collapse" on the field and on the scoreboard.

That said ... the Eagles could EASILY be 1-2 right now. The Colts were robbed, and the Skins robbed themselves.

We'll see. I'm glad someone in that locker room is mouthing off, but so far, it's just one guy with nothing to back up his complaints.

Who cares? The team is 3-0 and in control early of the division.

They are also now out their all-pro center and all-pro guard for multiple weeks; they have players complaining after wins, imagine how loud the grumbling will be after losses; the Eagles started out 1-3 last year before they came back and won the division... early control of the division means very little.

Weak *** bunch of ******* running a ***** gimmick offense b/c they got a big ******* bag of nothing.

They can't line up man-to-man and beat anyone of consequence.

They should be 0-3.

Big bad NFC East favorites got punched square in the mouth by two of the worst teams in the league at home and barely survived.

Classless fans boo our players when they get hurt and expect anyone to give two ***** about Foles getting clocked running around like a ****** out for a stroll.

**** this team, can't wait for the rematch.

lol @ these comments.               I'm worried myself.  I'm worried Baker will get a suspension and I have measure his impact on the Dline maybe even over Hatcher's impact.  With Baker and Cofield out, I fear our Dline won't look the same in pass rush or stopping the run.

Looking at Philly's remaining sched, it's alot easier than ours is:

@SF   -loss

STL    -win

NYG    -win

-bye-

@ARI   -loss

@HOU   -win

CAR     -win

@GB   -loss

TEN   -win

@DAL    -win

SEA    -win

DAL   -win

@WSH   -loss

@NYG    -win

I have them going 12-4... 11-5 at worse if their team stays healthy.  I think SF is due for a win at home, Arizona can steal one with their talented DBs, GB should get their groove going by then, and I think Seattle is too weak away from the 12th man.

They play @Houston we play @Indy

They play Carolina we play Tampa

They play @Green Bay we play @Minny

Every other team is the same including home vs away. How is that "alot easier"? 

Tampa is worse than Carolina

Minny is worse than GB

Philly has to come back and play in DC

The only easier matchup they have is @Houston vs our @Indy.

lol @ these comments.               I'm worried myself.  I'm worried Baker will get a suspension and I have measure his impact on the Dline maybe even over Hatcher's impact.  With Baker and Cofield out, I fear our Dline won't look the same in pass rush or stopping the run.

@SF   -loss

STL    -win

NYG    -win

-bye-

@ARI   -loss

@HOU   -win

CAR     -win

@GB   -loss

TEN   -win

@DAL    -win

SEA    -win

DAL   -win

@WSH   -loss

@NYG    -win

I have them going 12-4... 11-5 at worse if their team stays healthy.  I think SF is due for a win at home, Arizona can steal one with their talented DBs, GB should get their groove going by then, and I think Seattle is too weak away from the 12th man.

nah ... after the Houston game they will be out of functional QBs ... both will be out for weeks after this one.  I expect Houston won't be able to score enough points before the get to the 3rd string Pleagles QB so its probably a win ... but after than they start losing.

Keep in mind, the way we're letting games slip and the way they either come back strong or steady themselves once with the lead will be key.  We'll make mediocre games look difficult.  They'll beat the teams they are suppose to beat and struggle (like all good teams do) against good teams.

I don't know they struggled against Jacksonville, which is one of the worst teams in the NFL. They also struggled against the Colts, who I would say are middle of the road with a great QB, but below average defense. I think Philly is suspect and they are going to get exposed soon. Then the flood gates will open and the division will be up for anyone to take.

Archived