Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cousins Dazzles In First Start Of 2014 Season

I think Cousins did a fantastic job. His mistakes came in the 4th qtr, whether that was fatigue making his footwork alittle lazy and mentally fatigue...Idk.

0 sacks, the oline is playing their butts off for him, it would seem the Eagles would have been all over him but it didn't happen. Aikmen said Cousins hung in the pocket well and that Griffin would have took off running before he checked down all his recievers. Cousins proved that he has a fastball as good as most in the league yesterday.

Manchild, I agree. The int I believe was Paul giving up on the play. The fourth quarter looked to mr like a qb that hasn't had enough practice with the first team off. That being said an over all excellent proformance over all. Next up Giants and we shall see if he's the real deal or a good back up.as before jmho. HTTR

AC- I think we can erase speculation that he's just a good backup qb. Where would he be if he had been starting for his 3rd year? We don't know and there's no way to tell...but I can see him knowing how to win games like yesterday. He's inexperienced not untalented.

i dont blame cousins for that interception; i blame gruden. because gruden should have called a running play or a screen pass on 1st down. there was plenty of time to march downfield for a score. they didn't need to come out and start throwing the ball up for grabs. why is it so difficult to remember that morris is on your side. it's a shame to lose a game like this, because with the mounting injuries the games are going to get harder and harder.

I am comfortable with all of our QBs but I am not comfortable with losing.

I am comfortable with most of the O & D positions but concerned with the D Backs as depth was already a problem and with 2 out as a result of the last game we have a problem.

However, the discipline and Special Teams problems need to be corrected; the alternative is another losing season, which is not a great alternative.

Archived