Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good luck to all this Sunday

brdawk20

Before the season started I said that either the Eagles or Redskins would take the East. This game is the first salvo in the NFCE wars. I hope for a great game and an injury-free Sunday for both teams, seeing as we are both facing serious injuries already. Good luck mates, except for the two weeks we play each other.

I'm not wishing the Eagles good luck, I want them to have all the bad luck in the world against us lol...

No injuries is exactly right, though. Hoping it's a clean, well-fought game in which everyone and their grandmas are talking about how good the EAGLES looked in their win afterwards. B)

I fixed it for ya Cali!

It would be all right with me if Foles FAKES an injury, after the sixth sack. :)

(Although I confess, I'm a lot more worried about McCoy and Sproles than I am of Foles).

Honestly I see Foles having a good day with Ertz and the receivers.  I see the Redskins crowding the heck out of the box because they fear McCoy and Sproles as well.  Sad thing is I expect that will just open so much down field.  And I also don't think Washington is gonna be able to blitz  Foles as much as they want because they will be worried about the screen.  I see Foles having time in the pocket and finding his receivers downfield.  Just a hunch though.  Its like Chip Kelly always says though...  PICK YOUR POISON

Honestly I see Foles having a good day with Ertz and the receivers.  I see the Redskins crowding the heck out of the box because they fear McCoy and Sproles as well.  Sad thing is I expect that will just open so much down field.  And I also don't think Washington is gonna be able to blitz  Foles as much as they want because they will be worried about the screen.  I see Foles having time in the pocket and finding his receivers downfield.  Just a hunch though.  Its like Chip Kelly always says though...  PICK YOUR POISON

Oh, I suspect you're at least partially right. I assume that the best way to slow down Kerrigan's pass rush will be to either run to his side (and make him chase the runner) or to make him cover somebody.

Although throwing to his side can be dangerous, too. He gets his hands on a lot of passes.

Gonna be some chess played.

Before the season started I said that either the Eagles or Redskins would take the East. This game is the first salvo in the NFCE wars. I hope for a great game and an injury-free Sunday for both teams, seeing as we are both facing serious injuries already. Good luck mates, except for the two weeks we play each other.

Always nice to see a respectable Eagles fan. Should be a great matchup.

Archived