Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kirk Cousins Ready To Step In As Starter

OK KC, we've got faith in you! You're a stellar QB but be careful not to telegraph your throws and always keep one eye out for DJ deep since he's going to be playing for pride to smoke the team that let him go....I promise you he will be open more often then not! You've got the leagues best D so play smart and play to win!!!

Erad

You're he man now Kirk. Forget all about the last 3 games of the 2013 season, I have all the faith in the world that you can win games for us as a starter. This is YOUR team now not RG3's so keep playing hard & keep winning games & you'll find yourself the permanent starting QB of the Washington Redskins regardless of RG3. One last thing...as far as people comparing you to Dalton...I'd take you over him in a hart beat. Stay strong brother.

HTTR!!!

This is where the rubber hits the road boys. Last week was either a fluke, or he is the real deal. the test starts this week. We have to beat the iggles. That puts us at 2-1. WE should beat the Giants. Then we have 2 very tough games, Seattle and Arizona. Those could both be losses (although I like our chances at home against Seattle if we are gonig in 3-1, but that's a huge, huge if!)

One game at a time. We need a game plan similar to last week. Ground and pound but take some deep shots. I believe Houstons D is much better than the iggles. But the philly Off can get hot and put up 21 in a hurry.

IMO it comes down to who runs better, if we can get pressure on foles, and cna we limit sproles, especially on those stupid screens! 

HTTR!!!

This is a defining game for both the Redskins and Cousins. Do well and the season has a high probability of resulting in a playoff route. Do poorly and a 500 record, or worse, will be our faith.

I have confidence in the D and I am beginning to get confidence in the special teams; now is the time for the O to show consistency and I am 100% on board. Sorry for the gloomy approach but last year took my optimistic Redskin views back a bit.

Archived