Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

>> 2014 ES Tailgate Charity Announced << and how to donate online **UPDATED DONATION TOTALS** 10/10

Capt. Kaos

After online voting here on ExtremeSkins and a poll taken at the tailgate on Sunday, I am happy to announce that this year's charity is...

So Others Might Eat

http://some.org/

SOME  (So Others Might Eat) is an interfaith, community-based organization that exists to help the poor and homeless of our nation’s capital. We meet the immediate daily needs of the people we serve with food, clothing, and health care. We help break the cycle of homelessness by offering services, such as affordable housing, job training, addiction treatment, and counseling, to the poor, the elderly and individuals with mental illness. Each day, SOME is restoring hope and dignity one person at a time.

There will be a donation bucket at each home game and at the draft day party next spring. Shortly after the DDP the money will be sent to the organization with a letter from all of us at ExtremeSkins, no one person takes the credit. It's a family thing and we all share the credit.

For those that are unable to donate at the tailgates I have set up a paypal account specifically for our annual charities.

I will be posting weekly updates to the online charity total and when I'm able I will try to get a running total from the tailgate donations as well.

Thanks to all that voted and to those that donate, every little bit will help. Our goal for this year is $2,000. If we can reach or exceed that goal we will increase our average donations by $500 or more

To donate you can send your contribution through paypal to:  woodnthings@hotmail.com

** Due to logistics I am using an old paypal address that I don't use anymore **

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived