Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLIX Thread ; * Patriots Are 4x SB Champions*

Mr. Sinister

Yeah.... It's about that time again. Football has been going on for a month now, but we do it for real tonight. Figured I'd do the honors yet again.

We've come full circle since the Fail Mary game. The Seahawks are the "Defending champs," the Packers still can't beat SF, and Bruce Irvin is praying for Corey Linsley, the Packers backup Center who is going into the hornets nest tonight.

SEA is going to be the overwhelming favorite, but I would love nothing more than to see Rodgas discount double check all over that ass. Should be a good one

SEA is going to be the overwhelming favorite, but I would love nothing more than to see Rodgas discount double check all over that ass. Should be a good one

The big guy with the dark frizzy hair in those commercials is great.  He was fantastic as "Quincy Jones' brother" in Flight of the Conchords. I still don't know his name but I enjoy his work.

I have a prediction: The refs apparently stick to the script and call a couple of illegal contacts/PIs but then back off when it matters.  Seattle continues to get away with an above-average level of illegal play downfield. 

The big guy with the dark frizzy hair in those commercials is great.  He was fantastic as "Quincy Jones' brother" in Flight of the Conchords. I still don't know his name but I enjoy his work.

I have a prediction: The refs apparently stick to the script and call a couple of illegal contacts/PIs but then back off when it matters.  Seattle continues to get away with an above-average level of illegal play downfield. 

Last game with the scab refs they were flat out mugging the Packers receivers all the way down the field. And the Packers were still in position to win that but were doe in by that BS call. At any rate, I hope they get revenge tonight.

So apparently according to NBC Russel Wilson was the rookie of the year.

Someone should get ahold of RG3 and let him know he wrongfully has the award.

Wait, what?  He may have won some obscure ROY award but the official ones for the league, no, he ain't that.  

**** this dude.  For godssakes, someone beat this team into the dirt.

Did thIs ESPN jackass really just say that Wilson the ROY award in '12? ****ing moron

Edit, looks like I wasn't the only one that heard that ****

It's like even by accident they grind their ax against the Skins and/or RG3.

After last year and the raging, throbbing ....that the media has for the Skins over the name, I can't think of any better cap to the year than a Skins victory in the SB.

Archived