Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Start of the 2014 Season (as told by robvandam72 youtube)

skinsfan4128

Ok.  I hunted it down (cause I wanted to know too) & this is what I got:

http://youtu.be/c9nAI4yl-aM?list=UUWoXVDdpPw0QyVTsL5Mzfxw

Ya know what?  I don't know how to do it either, & I can't figure it out!  :angry:

The best I could do is link to the tutorial thread:

http://es.redskins.com/topic/302351-how-to-use-the-youtube-embedded-player/

Now I tried every method discussed & STILL couldn't get it to work.

Maybe an old hand will come along & school both of us.  

AAAARGGGH!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!

I could not solve that riddle - max reps for you sir (ooops!  uuuuh, wrong forum.)

And here is my contribution:

Thanks again.  Say, did you edit that video?

No, sir! Phenomenal video skills though. I tried making videos but, that takes way too much work. You'd think it would take minutes to do but, it truly takes hours or even weeks depending how involved the video is. 

I'll stick to being average at graphic arts lol

No, sir! Phenomenal video skills though. I tried making videos but, that takes way too much work. You'd think it would take minutes to do but, it truly takes hours or even weeks depending how involved the video is. 

I'll stick to being average at graphic arts lol

Understood.  I am an advanced beginner (at best), although I do dabble here-and-there with some video.  Nothing I would attach my name to publicly, in terms of skill - but I endeavor to round out this part of my game at some point.

I mean, exhibit A is post #3.  If I can't get THAT right...

Posting his new video for the Houston vs Redskins game. He uses the Into The Storm movie for inspiration, and it works well IMHO. Got me fired up for Sunday. (Disclaimer: I still can't get the video embedded, so I'm posting the URL so you guys can view it and give feedback). Thanks, guys.

;)

Apparently I figured it out without realizing I did. Aren't I smart? :blink::ph34r:

AAAARGGGH!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!

I could not solve that riddle - max reps for you sir (ooops!  uuuuh, wrong forum.)

And here is my contribution:

Thanks again.  Say, did you edit that video?

That video just makes me sad that Sean died so young!  His short mystical career with our beloved Skins will go down in history as one of our greatest players.

What music is that playing in the video?

HTTR!

:lol: I actually was ok with black boo's vids, Conn. But I have to admit that robvandam72's videos have always been inspiring and put together well. He has announced this is his last year doing these videos, but I aim to change his mind.

Check out his previous seasons videos. Guy does an incredible job that I figure ES should enjoy.

He has, DC9. I was attempting to try and keep him doing these vids. Guy does a great job and I've tuned into youtube simply to see what he has put together again. I'm hoping that perhaps me putting it here for you guys to see may make him reconsider.

Thanks for the support. I aim to use this thread to show him how much we appreciate his work. Pass it along, my man. :D

Archived