Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 NFL Comprehensive Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

Welp,

It's another year and another time to create this thread as a database for college football and the draft. With the season already starting, it's time to get started on looking at those prospects who can shine in the offseason. I'll not be active as normal, as now I'm working full time and can't make the commitment to watching prospects, but trust you all to keep the debate and thread going strong.

With that, have some fun and talk some draft.

Justin 

I know this is a Comprehensive Draft database that should be used to evaluate players that could fit with the Redskins, but let me be the 1st to say Famous Jameis will be selected 1st overall by the Jacksonville Jaguars. They will trade Bortles to the Chiefs for a few of their defensive talents. Yeah I said it....just wait and see.

If Jameis comes out this year he's the no question #1, after winning his second Heisman and NCG  B)

And sadly it doesn't seem impossible that we might be the ones taking him. But it'll probably be the Raiders.

We're set at the skill positions...Yay!

1. F/S (impact player)

2. O/T (quality starter)

3. S - to groom as a replacement for either Merriweather or Clark

4. LB/OLB (potential starter)

5. D/T (could become a starter after grooming)

6. QB (to groom as a backup)

7. Best athlete available

HTTR!

I'm going to say we are picking around the middle of the 1st round (wow it's finally been long enough for a 1st round pick). Like others have stated I think DL will be a position for us to attend to. It's hard right now to gauge a good draft board, but if there's a top flight safety out there in the 1st round I would like to see us go after.

I know this is a Comprehensive Draft database that should be used to evaluate players that could fit with the Redskins, but let me be the 1st to say Famous Jameis will be selected 1st overall by the Jacksonville Jaguars. They will trade Bortles to the Chiefs for a few of their defensive talents. Yeah I said it....just wait and see.

If Bortles is good enough to be considered a potential franchise QB (and it looks like he might be), they won't finish with the #1 overall pick.

Archived