Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where to watch in Hawaii?

Major Tom

Hi guys,

I will be holidaying in Hawaii from Australia in September. I'll be in Kauai for the Jags game on the 14th and Oahu for the Philadelphia game on the 21st and Giants on the 25th. Just wondering if there is anywhere good to watch these games? The Jags and Eagles games both start at 7am in Hawaii so will there be any bars open at these times?

I usually watch in Australia either on tv or if its not on tv using NFL Gamepass but as far as I can tell I won't be able to use gamepass in the US.

If anyone has any suggestions of where/how to watch it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I lived in Honolulu for seven years until 2012.   Watched every Redskins game while I was there, and went to a ton of games too.  

Just about every sports bar is open at 6 AM or so on Saturdays (depending on what colleges are playing early) and Sundays (full NFL).  Full bar and food.  And, they will be crowded, particularly in the tourist areas.  Redskins fans can be seen almost anywhere.  

So, it just depends on where you are and what you want.  Give me some guidance and I will be happy to help.  

Hail to the Redskins! 

Hi KokoMike thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure if the bars would be open so early but it sounds like I'm in luck!

If you've got any recommendations of which bar to go to let me know. I'm staying near Ala Moana Beach Park if that helps. Thanks

Everywhere will be open for Sunday games. Fantastic excuse to start drinking at 8 a.m. while crushing a plate of loco mocco.

Underdogs and Rivals are strong. Rivals is about a 20-25 minute walk from you. Or a ten minute drive but parking is a pain.

Archived