Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Hatcher Ready For His Redskins Debut

I agree 57 . I was watching the last game like that . My focus was on the Olineman , and Lerbuse , Compton ,and for the love of God, Chris Chester all have to go . That is my opinion . Chris Chester man , what happen to him ? I'm actually starting to like Polumbus h hahahah . HTTR

Cut Bowman please . Isn't worth a roster spot

I agree 57 . I was watching the last game like that . My focus was on the Olineman , and Lerbuse , Compton ,and for the love of God, Chris Chester all have to go . That is my opinion . Chris Chester man , what happen to him ? I'm actually starting to like Polumbus h hahahah . HTTR

Cut Bowman please . Isn't worth a roster spot

Hey Dorrell- I miss your take on things, pop back in when you can and as often as possible. I have no idea what has happened to Chester, with a new coach coming in players get in shape and stay that way and like Lauvao they go to a guru to work on training for a specific skill...like being an olineman. Yeah, I wonder about Bowen, like is he going to help us at all this year? He can't be in football shape and is that knee/micofractures really going to heal up? One thing about injured players with ? about their future contributions that sometimes it works out. Keenan Robinson, Phillip Thomas, Rak and sometimes you wait and nothing good happens..Carriker, rt that Shanahan brought in with the bad hip, and now Bowen. I think these young guys are going to help us on the oline LeRebius, Lauvao, Moses, Long, and probably practice squad Compton.

Guy's...da eagles looked pretty sharp last night, a lot sharper than we did Monday night. I hope that the team got a big dose of Fairy dust in the past 4 days....we might look good against Baltimore, especially if Flacco looks as anemic as he did last year...but they ain't the eagles and we won't be able to skate by philly unless we're on the A game.

RG needs to play like he cares instead of appearing so disengaged....we already got one disengaged leader in DC and don't need another. He's better than that, a lot better....he just need to let all the BS go and go play some football!

Getting close now guys!!!

Erad

Hail Erad-

Glad you brought that game up. Offensively the Eagles are no joke. No huddle, quick pace, they were down and ready to snap the ball while the Steelers were running back & forth trying to get in position! They are clearly going to outscore alot of teams. Sproles was a little slow getting started and even though he's far from a DJax he will help them as a 3rd down(or any other down) offensive player. Wow, they have really got a stable of excellent track stars that are going to gas any team not ready for them(like we were gassed against the Pats in scrimmage). Eagles are the team to beat in NFC East, then maybe us, then the Giants and the Cowturds can exhibit their futility on the league.

Hail to Erad, Dorrell & MansChild!

Bowen is probably not going completely off the team after they restructured his deal. If they cut him now, they cost themselves $2 million in cap space. Reserve PUP I hope and not the active roster. Porter looked terrible.

Will Compton looked real sharp in making plays and calling the D. Rob Jackson was lined up all over - on the line a lot. Keenan was all over the field making plays.

There is going to be some real tough calls to make come Monday on LBs because there are a lot of quality selections.

Amerson looked very good especially in run support. Breeland, Rambo did well too. Hard to say how good the secondary was because the Browns had a lot of poor QB play and a lot of dropped passes by receivers. Ravens will be a better gut check.

Like to see RGIII more focused. Two false starts, a terrible pitch to Alf and does tend to hold on to the ball too long at times. The Int was all on him - either a poor pass or a bad decision. Both?

Well as far as the oLine - like it or not the best combo on the right was Chester/Tyler. They do need to start rotating people in for Chester but he isn't being pushed out of the starting spot yet. Tom Compton looked terrible - a zero in pass protection.

Teams are going to start loading up on the right side because the Skins just haven't shown any added blocking to that side. TEs/WRs on that side just run routes and don't touch anyone.

If that's the design; Robert has to unload a heck of a lot quicker. Or tear those pages out of the playbook and burn them. MansChild mentioned elsewhere that maybe this is by design for preseason to try and speed RGIII up. A really good idea but not working just yet.

Grant looked very good. They do need to throw the ball to the 6 yards or so of grass behind him in the endzone when he is there instead of through the defender that's in front of him. It has worked when they've done that.

What might seal the deal for him more than anything could be that block he laid out on the KO return in the 4th Quarter. Absolutely decleated the guy - that's what the Skins have been looking for; can he get physical.

Have been through the Eagles last couple of games. Foles hasn't been real sharp. It's like he's missing something - DeSean? Overall, they do look like the best team in the division. Overall, this division is up for grabs. Remember the NFC West a few years ago? That's about where this talent level is comparing divisions. 

The Dallas D is blown up and they keep losing guys. They're looking at 4-12.

The GMen can't get their offense rolling and are further behind than the Skins are.  Their defense hasn't really shown to be any better than Washington's either. 

Come back, Canadian - we miss you...

Archived