Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terminator Fans: Prepare to Puke

d0ublestr0ker0ll

Open a brown paper bag and hold it in front of your face. The name of the next film is called, "Terminator: Genisys". No typo. They say don't judge a book by its cover, but wow man, Genesis* with a "Y"? Was Phil Collins threatening a lawsuit if he wasn't cast as John Connor?

http://www.eonline.com/news/566828/production-on-terminator-genisys-wraps-and-yes-that-s-the-title-of-the-arnold-schwarzenegger-starring-reboot

Open a brown paper bag and hold it in front of your face. The name of the next film is called, "Terminator: Genisys". No typo. They say don't judge a book by its cover, but wow man, Genisis with a "Y"? Was Phil Collins threatening a lawsuit if he wasn't cast as John Conner?

http://www.eonline.com/news/566828/production-on-terminator-genisys-wraps-and-yes-that-s-the-title-of-the-arnold-schwarzenegger-starring-reboot

Not sure if your own misspelling of it is intentional or just great internet irony.

Genesis, not Genisis.

**** you, Hollywood. And I was holding out hope they'd actually make a good movie this time. "Genisys with a Y" tells me every I,need to know :(

I don't know.  I would imagine the "sys" refers to systems as if that were the name of a company.  Mind you, the chance of it being a bad movie is high.

I don't know.  I would imagine the "sys" refers to systems as if that were the name of a company.  Mind you, the chance of it being a bad movie is high.

Good point, Burgy. 

MBoyd, is that supposed to be Sarah Connor?!?!

I suppose the "sys" is short for system.

Then what about the "i" instead of an "e"? (Now that I know how to spell "genesis")

Perhaps the "Genisys" are a new type of Terminator. Or maybe Genisys is a new sort of Cyberdyne. Worst case scenerio is if it's simply a movie about the genesis of Terminators or what have you, and they just felt like spelling it that way.

I only recognize 1 and 2. The rest of the franchise can suck an egg.

I thought Nick Stahl played an excellent damaged version of John Connor in three, which is how I always thought a kid who went through what his character did would end up. The rest of the movie was just terrible.

"There is no fate but what we make, oh except for judgement day. Sorry guys that one wasn't avoidable"

I thought Nick Stahl played an excellent damaged version of John Connor in three, which is how I always thought a kid who went through what his character did would end up. The rest of the movie was just terrible.

"There is no fate but what we make, oh except for judgement day. Sorry guys that one wasn't avoidable"

Yeah that completely trashed the overall message of the first 2 films.

I always say that they could've summed up  T3 in the first 10 or so minutes, and gone ahead to the Salvation storyline, minus a few uninteresting characters. T3 was completely pointless. I didn't like all the weak attempts at humor either. 

Archived