Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aug 4 Practice Ticket

SlinginStephB

I'd call the Redskins and check to see if they are going to allow transferred tickets. When the lottery was announced one of the stipulations was that they could not be transferred. If the name and DOB didn't match you would be turned away at the front gate.

Just a word of caution, Good Luck!

The tickets I received all have the same name and no DoB. Given that, unless they are going to insist that all four ticket holders enter together, it will be impossible to enforce.

Still, reserving them with the intent of selling them is a douche bag move. If I can't make it I'll give them to someone else.

Of course, given that it's a ticket printed from your PC, if you buy it from someone you have no idea if they've sold it to other people and by the time you get scanned at the gate whether someone else will already have used it. 

I am really hoping that someone is not using one of the tickets and will be nice enough to give it to me, so I can enter.  I had planned on doing that if I was selected, since I know there are plenty of fans out there who did not get chosen (sadly, I was one of them!).

Archived