Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In need of 2 Redskins practice tickets

lee21

If I'm not mistaken, assuming you're talking about the lottery practice tickets for the Pats and Skins, they're not transferable.  I think you'll have to show ID that matches the name and DOB on the ticket.  Not sure how they'll police it, but I'd ask someone in the know if you can use someone else's ticket.  

If I'm not mistaken, assuming you're talking about the lottery practice tickets for the Pats and Skins, they're not transferable.  I think you'll have to show ID that matches the name and DOB on the ticket.  Not sure how they'll police it, but I'd ask someone in the know if you can use someone else's ticket.  

I brought this up in another thread but while looking for the source of the information I found that there are a lot of people selling the tickets to practice(s). I would venture to guess that with that happening the front gate people won't have any options but to allow people in with wrong info listed or there is going to be a major hassle.

Of course, if they stick to their guns, and assuming this will be an annual lottery, next year people won't be as apt to get them only to sell them. Or more importantly, people won't buy from the morons trying to turn a quick buck.

Not surprising at all, I think it takes a special kind of ass to sell them but that's just my opinion.

If you check Richmond's Craigslist there are quite a few on there, most are in the $20 each price range.

It'll be interesting to see if the Redskins stick to their guns and don't allow transferred tickets.

Not surprising at all, I think it takes a special kind of ass to sell them but that's just my opinion.

If you check Richmond's Craigslist there are quite a few on there, most are in the $20 each price range.

It'll be interesting to see if the Redskins stick to their guns and don't allow transferred tickets.

They should stick to it...I know the ppl that purchased won't be happy but maybe it will teach those selling them a lesson.  It bothers me that folks would sell them when they got them for nothing just luck of the draw..there are plenty of ppl that wanted to get them and actually attend the events..I understand selling game tickets but practice? Practice? We're talking about practice!!

Just heard on the radio that there will be a "standby" line if you did not get tickets. First come, first serve. I imagine a lot of people who did get tickets don't plan on using all 4 tickets, so those spots will open up as tickets are counted. I agree people selling these things are a special kind of selfish and loathsome.

Archived