Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Volkswagen - Eyes On Road Ad (Must See)

btfoom

This is being spammed all over the internet.  Doesn't make a difference.

Who cares how much it is 'being spammed'.

The message is great and up front into kids faces.  Look down at your phone for even a few seconds while driving can easily result in a bad accident.

IMO, videos like this can't be "spammed" because it's a good thing. Interesting how they did it too.

I know it's cliche, But if it gets just one 15 year old to be like "oh damn" and think twice about driving distracted, it's worth it. One less mom burying her kid.

Who cares how much it is 'being spammed'.

The message is great and up front into kids faces.  Look down at your phone for even a few seconds while driving can easily result in a bad accident.

I think chip's comments were more to the effectiveness of this add or any other like it.

Unfortunately, it "never happens to us" until it does.

Thank you for sharing, though. 

I think chip's comments were more to the effectiveness of this add or any other like it.

Unfortunately, it "never happens to us" until it does.

Thank you.

Unfortunately I drive two major highways every day, the percentage of people driving while texting/emailing/looking at their phone is beyond what I ever would have imagined, and we have laws here in Maryland which say you can be pulled over for doing as much.

Scare tactics nonsense

Yes texting and driving is bad and dangerous and has killed people but this is = to the movie reefer madness or how not even 20 years ago they told you in school if you have sex you get preggoz no matter what. Making everyone live in a state of fear so that some jack ass wanna be super hero gets so paranoid and thinks he saves lives by driving around with a cell jammer.

This is complete and utter bull crap scare tactics. Don't text and drive but don't make these people live in fear about every car around them.

didn't you hear bro that smoking dope makes you a commie

gosh and then to hear all the stupid people in the crowd say "wow" at the end....what do you think happens when you text and drive you idiots? But nah dawg lets put this commercial up to scare the dog crap out of everyone so that you get all these jack wads doing all this nonsense justice of harassing anyone they see who they think might be on the phone by tailgating them or yelling or throwing stuff at them. Because they're trying to make people do whats right.

Reminds me of the HS kids I coached for football last year. Everyone takes a knee and 1 person keeps talking in the back and then everyone gets louder telling him to shush then we make them run more for making extra noise

Because of this commercial I will not ever buy a VW car. I don't support their scare tactics movement.

Volkswagon makes crap, especially if it's a car built in Mexico.   Good PR for a PSA won't take away from the fact you build crap.

I was talking with a coworker (I work at an auto shop that services all makes and models) the other day. Basically Volkswagen is to Europe as Chrysler is to USA.

pretty cool.

2 of my buddies who ride motorcycles have been hit/run off the road in the last month because "like, OMG, that text was like so important."

Hopefully people get a clue.  There is nothing in life so important that your phone has to be answered while driving.  Pull over.

I was talking with a coworker (I work at an auto shop that services all makes and models) the other day. Basically Volkswagen is to Europe as Chrysler is to USA.

I don't own one but my sister does.  Given her problems the 2 years she's had it and she's had enough.  She will borrow money to pay it off and then get something else.  First, got to yell at them in the morning for the latest problem.

Thankfully...I can listen to my texts while driving, and respond.

I don't like texting to begin with really. I would prefer a more concise call.

Texting works better for me if you need an address, other than that...ehh.

It's a good ad and should be a media type of thing to get into.

I see far too many people texting when they should be looking at what is in front of them at 60+ MPH. Even at 35 it is annoying.

Thank you.

Unfortunately I drive two major highways every day, the percentage of people driving while texting/emailing/looking at their phone is beyond what I ever would have imagined, and we have laws here in Maryland which say you can be pulled over for doing as much.

I can ride in the middle lane of 3 and have 9 cars around me. One in front, one behind, two on each side and 4 diagonally in the front and back. I count every time and it's no less than 5 of the 9 either talking or texting.

I "never" text. I rarely talk on the phone. I never call anyone and only if it's someone important (wife, mom, dad) will I answer it.

The only good thing about cellphone users on the road is, I can change lanes easier because they are slower and not paying attention.

Archived