Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pre-Football Training Camp Bowling Party with Will Compton and Friends

thewoodyfoundation

Pre-Training Camp Bowling Party with Washington Redskins' Will Compton & Friends

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hanover Lanes

Mechanicsville, Virginia

Bring your favorite Redskins memorabilia and get it signed by Washington Redskins Will Compton and friends! All proceeds will go toward The Woody Foundation. All donations are tax deductable.

Cost: $250 to reserve a lane for 6 people (Includes 4 hours of bowling, shoe rental and 1 autographed football.)

$20 per person

$35 for ticket and Wilson Autographed Football with Redskins' Logo

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/pre-football-training-camp-bowling-party-with-will-compton-and-friends-tickets-10876733603?utm_campaign=new_eventv2&utm_medium=email&utm_source=eb_email&utm_term=eventurl_text

post-214166-0-30467800-1398357163_thumb.jpg

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea up front to let people know it's in Mechanicsville, not exactly in the DC area.  Also, the flyer says $350 dollars and $30 per person.  Guess I shouldn't be surprised by the price drop since the deadline to register, as cphil points out, was four weeks ago.

Also, I had to look up who Will Compton was.  I'm not giving the OP high marks for his PR skills.

Sorry for the miscommunication. The prices and listed on this post are the correct prices for the event. It's not too late to reserve a lane. The event will take place in Mechanicsville, Virginia; therefore, anyone who is planning a trip around that area during Memorial Day Weekend are welcome to attend. If you have any questions, contact TWF using the contact information on our event page.

Sounds like fun for anyone able to get there.

And I'm looking forward to Kirk Olivadotti getting time with Will Compton (and all our ILBs).  He showed good with Bob Slowik so he must have talent, and we know Kirk improves his players.  Should never have been allowed to leave.

Archived