Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan Snyder: ‘Everyone Is Excited’ For Season

You are right diamond, DJ will be used in one of two ways, or a mixture of the two. 2nd play from scrimmage will have him run a deep hitch and go route, PG on the opposite side goes on a deep post. Question....who does their safety cover? The corner on DJ's side bites on the hitch and the safety moves to cover DJ who is pulling away from his corner cover. AM has moved in to the flat on PG's side drawing the OLB's attention but a pump fake toward DJ freezes him and further commits the safety to DJ giving RG3 a short and long option on the same side of the field

The funniest part of this scenario is that the Skins will be able to do it all day long in different packages. I hope that DJ's addition will prove to be a lot bigger than the Eagles ever thought when Chip decided to let him go for "manufactured" reasons!

I hope DJax has a career year here. What I hope most is that we put a solid team on the field with a true identity. 

Homer Alert for this next part!!!!

I know it looked like false hope from 2012. But I think it's the opposite. I think you saw the team this could be in 2012 and shannys ego turned it into a circus for 2013, hence the 3-13. Now we got a guy who knows how to lead young men. He has a newer fresher perspective. 

Yes, I am ever the optimist. I am on of those who every year at this time see all the ways we could be good then get crushed halfway through when it becomes painfully obvious we suck yet again. However, that could happen another 20 years and it will not shake my faith. 

Is this the year it turns back the other way???? As always, I think it is. 

He has certainly done enough things to not be very liked among fans, especially early on. Some of things at FedEx  Field and premium ticket holders were just plain mean. Add to that his arrogance in terms of things like the tree he cut down for no reason and yea, I can see how is not a fan favorite as a person. But no one is all bad or all good. He has put literally $Millions back into the community through various charitable organizations. His wife has also been a great asset to the community. 

But as an owner, you can;t just say we aren;t winning so he is the worst owner. First, we won a div championship just 2 years ago. We have the same # of PO wins in the last 15 yrs as dal last. Also, you can;t say the guy will not spend money. Is he misguided in how to run a team? Yes he has been! Has he made some really bad decisions? No doubt. Just see Vinnie Cerrato and any decisions related. 

But he does want to win unlike some other owners who just want to be OK and own a team! See Jacksonville, Cleveland, others. To call him the worst owner in football is just a personal shot taken by someone with an ax to grind. 

There are famous people that I would literally not talk to even if they walked right up to me and said hello. Dan Snyder is not one of them. I know I am in the minority but I really feel the guy ants to win and is just as frustrated as the fans that we have not. 

Also, I think people are getting their shots in now because they know he very well may have righted the ship and learned how to be an owner. Let's see that this thing looks like in 3 years. Then see who they are calling worst owner in football. 

Seriously how does a despicable human like Jim Irsay not be at the bottom. He is a drunken, druggie who has been an embarrassment to Indy for years. He just got lucky enough to hire the right GM. How about jerry who has put dal last in cap hell with rooms contract? WHat about the towns who change managers like the wind? 

Seriously, bottom half. definitely! Last over all with the venom that puke spewed? No way! Just another talking head trying to make money trashing someone.  

Archived