Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeSean Hold Out 2015 (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Bonez3

No, this is not a 'hate thread'. I'm super excited about pick-up. Initially I had reservations, but the upside has overwhelmed me and I can't wait to see this show in action.

However...

This is in a sense a thread of hope. Given the assumption Jackson produces at his current levels (which is why this is a optimist thread in design), can we all expect he would hold out 2015. I think so. Also, that would also mean we made some degree of a playoff run likely.

Thus, wanted to start thread now. I want to start to defuse the animosity early as I feel this may be inevitable after just one year. He's definitely happy this year with the Philly subsidy. Next year should be interesting.

Of course this is a 'hate' thread.

How about this - if Jax does NOT hold out in 2015, you take the whole next season off from posting here in ES.  Maybe this would stop all of these ridiculous "I predict bad things will happen just so I can say 'Tell You So' threads".

I want to start to defuse the animosity early as I feel this may be inevitable after just one year. 

So let me get this straight...you want to "defuse the animosity" by creating a ridiculously speculative thread that is sure to cause animosity. There is absolutely no basis for your line of thinking here.

If you start out by saying this is NOT a "hate" thread, then it is indeed a " hate" thread. Not questioning the validity of what you're saying but you are "hatin". Haha

So, if I were to start a thread about RG3, and I start off by saying "this is not a hate thread" then I go on to say how awesome RG3 is, and how I love him, it would still be a hate thread?

Archived