Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tech Question - Can't quote anymore.

The Rook

I think this is the right forum for this question.  For the last month, or so, I haven't been able quote (or multi quote) other posts.  In fact, I cannot even paste into the post area. :wacko:

Haven't change anything on my computer and copy/paste works in other programs.

Any guidance someone can provide would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

The Rook :)

you can also check to see if the browser updated around that time if ya are attached to it(restore earlier version or a fix)

but like he said trying a different browser narrows down where the problem is

If you're stuck with IE, it takes a little extra work...click the keyhole thingy next to your avatar (things will appear lighter in color), go to the desired post & click quote,  make your response.  You'll need to click the keyhole thingy again to use smilies or use edit functions like "delete".  It doesn't matter which mode you're in when you click "post", just keep in mind you have to do it every time, so I just keep mine in "quote mode". 

If you're stuck with IE, it takes a little extra work...click the keyhole thingy next to your avatar (things will appear lighter in color), go to the desired post & click quote,  make your response.  You'll need to click the keyhole thingy again to use smilies or use edit functions like "delete".  It doesn't matter which mode you're in when you click "post", just keep in mind you have to do it every time, so I just keep mine in "quote mode".

Wow ... I would have never found that. Thanks a bunch - owe you a beer.

The Rook :)

Archived