Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Dis-liked Current or Former Non Redskin Player

There are all sorts of reasons that people dislike someone - various reasons on this thread include: I don't like his face, he was a cheap shot artist, he caused problems for the Skins...  That's all legit - you can dislike someone for any reason you want.  But Smith played 13 years in Dallas and had eleven 1000+ seasons and two 900+ seasons, led the league in rushing four times, and not all of those teams had a great line.  He is no where near average.  What impressed me most about Smith was that after every tackle, he always put out his arm to help up the guy who tackled him.

I dislike Emmitt because I think he is overrated. I'm not knocking his character and I will give him credit for his longevity which in itself is an accomplishment.  But when I think of Emmitt I see 2 and 3 yard gains and short yardage touchdowns.  He was boring to watch, overrated and he should of retired when his time with the Cowboys was up.  Watching him play for the Cardinals was like watching an old washed up stripper flop n slop around on the pole.  People will watch but only cuz no one else is on stage.

I think my two least favorites right now are Richard Sherman from Seattle and Suh from Detroit. I also agree with another poster about Russell Wilson. He seems like a real good guy and maybe I'm just jealous of the success he has had but I do not like the seahawks or all the people b****ing

about Robert getting the ROY instead of him.  

Lawrence Taylor and Michael Irvin are my least favorites from the past, Irvin allegedly tried to cut a teamated throat in a fit of rage while they were getting haircuts. Darrell Green and him did have some great battles over the years. They only thing I will give Irvin credit for is that he is not a Redskins hater on the NFL morning show and sticks up for RGIII a lot.

My least favorite Redskin was Heath Shuler, I thought we had a franchise QB and were set for years but he was a complete but and didn't seem to put in the work to become a player.A major disapointment.

I forgot about Warren Sapp also he was/is a very horrible human being. He liked to run through opposing teams workouts before games when he was coming on the field,

I don't know, I typically have several players I really don't like, but over time (seeing them off the field and that they're generally pretty decent people who don't continuously identify with the uniform they wore) my dislike fades.

One guy who hasn't been mentioned, and who hasn't been away long enough for me to stop hating him is Randy Moss.  The only thing I can say about TO is, at least he never quit on his team, Moss was paid the same and just threw temper tantrums and stopped running his routes if he wasn't getting the ball.  Not to mention he was a terrible person off the field too.  Complete jerk.  TO, apparently, is pretty nice to fans.  Moss is a complete ***.  

So, I'd have to say Randy Moss, right now.

I can't stand the Giants. All of them. There very little opportunity for redemption once wearing their jersey. Even if you just try one on in Sports Authority, it's a stench that clings.

Really, if i was on the only boat afloat for a thousand miles in all directions, and i saw the New York giants clinging to the wreckage of their sunken cruise ship, I'd throw rocks at them.

AND, be it known that IF i had a boat that I would take far enough out into the ocean to witness such a thing as a cruise ship sinking, I would bring rocks every time I went out on the off chance that I MIGHT see the Giants in the water. 

I hate the Giants. All of them.

~Bang

LOL Don't hold back Bang. Tell us how you really feel.

This honestly made me laugh out loud. Good stuff.

Ray Lewis, -- enough has already been said

Randy Moss, -- questionable teammate, off-field personality even worse

Albert Haynesworth, -- Stomper and a slacker --enough has already been said

Richard Sherman --- enough has already been said, but I bristle whenever his mug/mouth gets media-time

Donovan McNabb, -- I had generic hate for him as the Eagles QB, that was compounded by his antics as a Skins QB, and tripled by his backbiting pot-shots at the Skins after he left.

Michael Vick -- enough has already been said

James Harrison, -- A goon and dirty player -- can't wait for him to get some karmic payback.

Then there's a range of show-boating, taunting WRs -- M. Irvin and D. Jackson were the poster boys. Frankly D. Jackson's highlight clips irritate me, as I'd like to see the NFL trend going towards classy sportsmanship, not away from it.

Deion Sanders. Period.

Before anyone chips in says he does not qualify because he was a Redskin for a couple of years - no he wasn't. He may have worn the uniform but he was never a Redskins as far as I'm concerned. 

Aw, there's no problem with ragging about any player, as long as he wasn't a Redskin at the time of your dis-like. Deion qualifies because he wasn't a Redskin yet, so hate away !

Another example of someone I didn't care for was Dean Hamel; played with us, then went to Dallas. Never amounted to anything, but that was my first real taste of Benedict Arnold.

Oh I would say Desean Jackson comes to mind as an easy public enemy number one. Never wanted that guy anywhere near my team, what a douche.

However, funny, when he was cut I was like "SIGN HIM. SIGN HIM NOW."

So, now I would say it's a tie between Dez and Pierre Paul. I just think they're both morons. I loved watching Vick until he played for the Eagles. Irreparable damage.

For some reason, I thought this was division only. Outside the division, Sherman is on the top of my list. 

I don't even have to break a sweat on this one...DEION(peion) SANDERS!! Can't stand him..never have..never will!! I died a little inside when we signed him...UGH!

*EDIT* ok..I misunderstood the intent of this thread ..I thought it was asking what player we most disliked that played for the Skins...since that's not the case...the player that I disliked the most that played against us was...wait for it...TONY DORSETT! Let me also add Ray Lewis to the list! That stupid dance of his was just too much! I couldn't take it.  T.O is also on the list....Dez Bryant...basically anyone whose ever played for Dallas EXCEPT for Drew Pearson! I liked him.

I also can't stand that dumb country bumpkin Eli Manning and that salsa dancing nancy boy Victor Cruz.  Eli is a drooling idiot, he just looks and talks like a big dummy.  And Victor, oh god, dancing like a **** isn't cool for men to do Mr. Cruz.

I can't stand Andy Luck's goofy looking self.

Lmao...

I can't hate the guy, but it's funny, & unique at the same time because I think you're the first person I've seen say anything in disdain towards Luck. Just like I don't dislike Wilson, I just dislike the rampant idolatry that isn't nearly as worthy as the billing would have you believe.

Still...I can't stay mad at either because they're classy. Another quality I love from Griffin. I just think III is more genuine, & I appreciate that more.

But I digress...

Some others mentioned Romanowski...yeah...eff that guy.

To another point, a lot of the guys I hated when they played, I loosened up over, over time. Though others, like Michael (Cap'n Pushoff) Irvin, got worse with time because I was force fed their blowhardy, obnoxious, Cowboy-slanted, Redskins slandering, myopic belligerence on TV for years afterwards. ..or still do.

Aikman I generally enjoy, as with the Moose. Keeping with the hate theme though. ..I need to add that I never really liked Daryll Talley, Cornelius Bennett, or Thurman Thomas. Those guys always annoyed me. Kelly, Smith, Lofton, & Reed I liked just fine, but those other guys I couldn't stand.

Archived